***THE MIGHTY TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V BRAIN LEVERKUSEN ****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't forget your
df008968a98695b3652666ecf996b7ed.jpg
Would you believe I have one...?
From the '60s... painted white... with Spurs players names and "Up the Spurs" drawn on in blue... got it years ago from a 2nd hand shop in Brighton of all places...

I don't think son enjoys playing on the right. He seems a lot more dangerous when cutting in on his right foot.
I'd like to see a front 4 of:

Lamela Alli Son
Vinny

We need a good performance as much as a good result IMO. The players must be at a point were they feel, enough is enough and want to up the ante. Collectively they must be all feeling the frustration we the supporters are feeling and will want to please. The NLD is massive on Sunday so need go into it feeling good so a good performance and result is necessary. COYS

tried real squash, couldnt hit the bloody thing?
Sometimes we would play, only left foot. The game would be over very soon.
I've played real tennis at Lord's. I was a nifty cricketer in my youth and was on the ground staff. Up onto the sloping roof and off the wall. Mental game.

No Toby,Kane,Lamela.
Eriksen in horrid form
Struggling to score
We're awful vs teams that press as hard as us.

Not confident about this one at all. Please prove me wrong Spurs :avbpray:

No Toby,Kane,Lamela.
Eriksen in horrid form
Struggling to score
We're awful vs teams that press as hard as us.

Not confident about this one at all. Please prove me wrong Spurs :avbpray:

We got a £30,000,000 ready to start!

Back
Top Bottom