***THE MIGHTY TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V BRAIN LEVERKUSEN ****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So...

Lloris

Trippier/Walker dier JV Rose

Wanyama Dembele

Son Alli Eriksen

Janssen

Maybe Sissoko for someone!?
I'd drop Eriksen to the bench and hope he has a better impact as a sub, he's been terrible lately. really poor. Sissoko adds a bit more pace on a big pitch too.

I'd drop Eriksen to the bench and hope he has a better impact as a sub, he's been terrible lately. really poor. Sissoko adds a bit more pace on a big pitch too.
Then again Eriksen gets more space on a bigger pitch.
He's been poor but, unfortunately we haven't got anyone else as creative. Just have to hope he pulls his socks up and performs.

I can remember when we played Hereford in the cup and the silly fuckers walked a Bull around the ground.
hereford-mascot-wembley_3471234.jpg

I can't remember Louis van Gaal being in charge of the Hereford Bull....

...actually, come to think of it, he's more like that fat fuck who's always lingering around the Chelsea technical area/tunnel on a matchday... how the fuck did he get into football? Wasn't he their translator 10 years ago..?
1806228054.jpg

...that's him, there... bottom right... fat red-faced freeloader!
Looks like he ate the fucking Hereford Bull!!

Just got 2 of what must be the last tickets , Block 139 , Row 9 , Partily Restricted but we are tall so should be fine sitting down looking over metal railing

Looking forward to this wee trip tomorrow. There's more than 15 of us from Glasgow & Loch Lomond Spurs on the 10:25 flight down from Glesga, plus half a dozen more coming by train and bus.

Just hope we don't embarrass ourselves as much as Allan Hutton in a Lillywhite shirt :allitongue:

cockerel-the-mascot-of-tottenham-hotspur-fc-on-the-pitch-at-villa-picture-id82643371

1982 FA Cup Semi vs the racists.
The cock aside... do you think THIS was where the phrase: "The players were already on their sun loungers on the beach" comes from??
...looks more like Great Yarmouth than Villa Park!!
...with today's little darlings they'd postpone the match if they had to play on a pitch like that!

All my life I have seen white Hart lane get older and older myself included.... If they wave flags and light up the stadium with their phones well fuck it good luck to them. Some of it will be wank some of it may be deeply affecting but most importantly the culture of the club will no longer remain in our aged exclusive paws.
I've only got an old bakalite phone... what if it doesn't have a light on it... can I bring a gas Lantern???

Back
Top Bottom