***THE MIGHTY TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V BRAIN LEVERKUSEN ****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we should scrap the phone light thingy and send the players out to a load of Fairy Liquid Bubbles spirting out of a tacky bubble making machine and then start singing how pretty they are.. That would be cool..

I think we should scrap the phone light thingy and send the players out to a load of Fairy Liquid Bubbles spirting out of a tacky bubble making machine and then start singing how pretty they are.. That would be cool..
When did Tottenham Hotspur become Tottenham Coldplay.

This is exactly what they were talking about in the Rule the Roost podcast last week, about a Woolwich becoming a Justin Bieber-concert.

Tacky.

That said, as shameful and tacky as it is, it will look good, for those being there, with the music on, it will feel pretty special.

This is a bit wanky

luw(1).jpg

Light up Wembley on Wednesday! 31 October 2016 - News - tottenhamhotspur.com

On a par with dual scarves and banners behind goals!

:dawsonmean:

All my life I have seen white Hart lane get older and older myself included. It's good that their is an opertunity to allow our younger support in. If they wave flags and light up the stadium with their phones well fuck it good luck to them. Some of it will be wank some of it may be deeply affecting but most importantly the culture of the club will no longer remain in our aged exclusive paws.

I would rather have a fan behind each goal orchestating the crowd .
Wembley is such a difficult place to get all the stadium in tune together.
Seems the 1882 fans are at the opposite ends to Bayer, so this might not help !

So...

Lloris

Trippier/Walker dier JV Rose

Wanyama Dembele

Son Alli Eriksen

Janssen

Maybe Sissoko for someone!?

Back
Top Bottom