Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur 2/12/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m absolutely amazed with the confidence in here... one win at the emirates... ever..

Are you even Tottenham fans?!
I agree. The biggest worry is we have been better than them for a few years but not won this fixture. Poch has not won this fixture. Playing well and something must go wrong some time. Time for a change and let's win this one and worry about other matches later.

To your specific scenario for me is a no brainer Harry Kane.
But i also thought about some time ago, who would you want to get a absolute chance to score in the most important of goals. Like cup winning or league decider. I would go for Eriksen rather than Kane.
Cos i think he is really smart. Like that goal against Madrid last year, when i knew he is the one that got through, i already celebrated.

Also like that goal against Inter last time out. A pundit said its hard to imagine who would missed that, maybe Matt Ritchie he joked. But it is not a simple tap in, he knows where he puts it exactly.
Eriksen's goal a couple of seasons ago at Man City (in the 'Leicester' season) also comes to mind. Absolute calm.

Last season Woolwich played with much more hunger in this fixture than we did, we were easily beaten. Don't underestimate them or their desire to beat us.
To be honest, I don’t care....I think they are shit, I think their fans are shit and I think their ground is shit.

I am not bothered about reasoned assessment of them. I don’t care what happens because at the end of the day I’m not one of them, and that makes me happy.
I’d rather we got relegated than be a gooner and watch them do the double..everything about them makes me sick, and I will undermine and underestimate them every time we play them.

It’s not about fear or caution for me, it’s a hatred of their badge and their club. Fuck them, I really don’t care how good anyone thinks they are. Sorry

Here is a fun fact my fellow cocks,
Pochettino has won at every premier league ground he has managed a team at, except for two grounds: The Emirates and the DW stadium (Wigan).
How about we make that one on sunday?
Oh and just to prove I have no life here is his first win at each ground....
2012/13 (Southampton) (1)
Reading 0-2 Southampton
2013/14 (7)
West Brom 0-1 Southampton
Liverpool 0-1 Southampton
Cardiff 0-3 Southampton
Fulham 0-3 Southampton
Hull 0-1 Southampton
Crystal Palace 0-1 Southampton
Swansea 0-1 Southampton
2014/15 (Tottenham) (6)
West Ham (Upton Park) 0-1 Tottenham
Aston Villa 1-2 Tottenham
Leicester 1-2 Tottenham
QPR 1-2 Tottenham
Newcastle 1-3 Tottenham
Everton 0-1 Tottenham
2015/16 (7)
Sunderland 0-1 Tottenham
Bournemouth 1-5 Tottenham
Southampton 0-2 Tottenham
Watford 1-2 Tottenham
Norwich 0-3 Tottenham
Manchester City 1-2 Tottenham
Stoke 0-4 Tottenham
2016/17 (2)
Middlesbrough 1-2 Tottenham
Burnley 0-2 Tottenham
2017/18 (3)
West Ham (London Stadium) 2-3 Tottenham
Huddersfield 0-4 Tottenham
Chelsea 1-3 Tottenham
2018/19 (3)
Manchester United 0-3 Tottenham
Brighton 1-2 Tottenham
Wolves 2-3 Tottenham

Ah feck, well I took it from The Telegraph so blame those cunts.

:paulinhobored:

D7A6E89FA3F4137784C141CCC9842678.png
Where's the West Ham streak?
:goonermong:

Just want this over and done with now.

Win would be incredible. Especially as they travel to Old Trafford in the week too. Would be excellent if by this time next week we're 9 points clear of them.

This is very exciting. If we win, we stopped their unbeaten streak. If they stopped us, they stopped our running streak in London derby and our incredible momentum.
I do feel very afraid deep in my stomach because we arent the underdog anymore.
Physically i'm relaxed but deep inside i feel like something is creeping.

All I know is in the past couple of years this group turn up in the games that mean the most to us..
Chelsea, West Ham, Woolwich etc. They step it up where as in the past we used to crumble.

We are feared by all those teams where as we used to fear those teams. Yids..

Back
Top Bottom