Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur 2/12/18

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

-------------------Lloris------------------
--Aurier---Toby---Jan---Rose--
------------Dier-----Winks-----------
--Eriksen------Son----Lamela/Lucas
-------------------Kane---------------

Totti

Chess extraordinaire
Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Davies
Sissoko - Dier - Dele
Eriksen - Kane - Son

See no reason why this team shouldn't start. Harsh on Foyth? Maybe. But this is our best defensive partnership. Aurier and Davies stay in. The same 3 in midfield and 3 in attack that nullified and obliterated Chelsea.

Spursdem

Supporter
Suspended
------------------Lloris----------------
------Toby-----Foyth-----Jan------
Aurier-------------------------Davies
------Sissoko-Eriksen-Winks------
-------------Son------Kane-------------

Annihilation.

Register to remove

Has to start same xi as vs the chavvy cunts. We always struggle at their place, but I'm still inspired by Kaboul's header to win it 3-2 from VdV's FK. On the back of 2 big wins, I'm feeling confident.

If we go at them like we did Chelsea, they'll shit themselves and let's be honest their defence is laughable. 3-1, Son, Alli, Kane on the scoresheet. Not sure who I hate more. The Woolwich players or their fans. Either way, I can't wait to see the reborn Sissoko stride past Ozil and then fuck his missus.

Their manager looks like a shit second-hand car salesman. The kind of bloke who'd pay you to fuck his wife.

Register to remove

Totti

Chess extraordinaire
My Scum pals are furious. They're adamant he's a yid.
Woolwich haven't lost a game since 2015 that Dean has reffed and in the last 3 NLD's he's reffed, Woolwich have won. Including last season where he gave them a free kick for Davinson Sanchez getting the ball.

He's 100% not a yid and because of the media about him favouring us, he now tends to simply not favour us and it's obvious.

Last edited:
Top Bottom