Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur 2/12/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sissoko needs to take care of Torreira - currently their best player. If we can handle him and Aubemayang's pace - their defence is shite - there will be goals

I’m absolutely amazed with the confidence in here... one win at the emirates... ever..

Are you even Tottenham fans?!
Good point - when is the last time we were favourites at theirs? I think only once in Poch's reign

Having said that - we are the better side player for player, imv. Who from theirs will start for us bar Aubameyang and possibly Torreria? Defence is dog-shite and Leno has an error in him every game

Good point - when is the last time we were favourites at theirs? I think only once in Poch's reign

Having said that - we are the better side player for player, imv. Who from theirs will start for us bar Aubameyang and possibly Torreria?

There was a similar wave of optimism this time last season and I think (if memory serves me) there was even Tim on the debate show on sky incredulous at the notion that we wouldn’t win...

Lamela being out is proper shit. . . Even though he wouldn't start IMO I would love to have him as an option off the bench. He just really gets it when it comes to derbies.

I'm starting to get nerves now, we are definitely the better team but we were last year aswell. They will have fresh legs because none of them travelled to Ukraine on Thursday.

Please please please smash them spurs, what a week this would have been if we do.

Probably mentioned elsewhere, but if we win then it's 8 London derbies on the bounce in the Premier League if you include Watford. From most recent:

Spurs 3-1 Chelsea
Palace 0-1 Spurs
Spam 0-1 Spurs
Spurs 2-0 Watford
Chelsea 1-3 Spurs
Palace 0-1 Spurs
Spurs 1-0 Woolwich

Eight in a row would equal Mourinho's PL London derby run with Chelsea.

Lamela being out is proper shit. . . Even though he wouldn't start IMO I would love to have him as an option off the bench. He just really gets it when it comes to derbies.

I'm starting to get nerves now, we are definitely the better team but we were last year aswell. They will have fresh legs because none of them travelled to Ukraine on Thursday.

Please please please smash them spurs, what a week this would have been if we do.

Lamela isn't out though if I'm reading right? He's just being assessed, I'd be surprised if he isn't at least on the bench for this one the way he's been playing so far.

I can't think of a Woolwich player who would get close to our first team.

Saying that, they are only three points off us and it's a team game. Nothing is certain.

3-1 to us, is my prediction

Probably mentioned elsewhere, but if we win then it's 8 London derbies on the bounce in the Premier League if you include Watford. From most recent:

Spurs 3-1 Chelsea
Palace 0-1 Spurs
Spam 0-1 Spurs
Spurs 2-0 Watford
Chelsea 1-3 Spurs
Palace 0-1 Spurs
Spurs 1-0 Woolwich

We lost to Watford this season?

Spurs 3-1 Chelsea
Palace 0-1 Spurs
Spam 0-1 Spurs
Spurs 2-0 Watford
Chelsea 1-3 Spurs
Palace 0-1 Spurs
Spurs 1-0 Woolwich

We lost 2:1 to Watford?

Ah feck, well I took it from The Telegraph so blame those cunts.

:paulinhobored:

D7A6E89FA3F4137784C141CCC9842678.png

If we are on it from the word go, press and harry their defence for 90 minutes and be clinical with our chances, I genuinely believe there's the potential for a big win here. They have improved going forward under Emery, are less ponderous and more direct, but it has come at a cost as they are arguably even more dodgy at the back now than under Wenger. They give up countless chances in every game and a thumping has been on the cards for them for a while.

One thing that genuinely worries me though is Mike Dean. The guy is one of the most incompetent clowns I've ever seen, and since all the shit about him supporting Spurs has been going about his bias against us in matches to prove otherwise has been quite frankly outrageous. How he is still assigned to Spurs games, never mind North London Derby's is mind blowing.

I assume its because Watford isn't London.

Um, yes. OK, I'm a twat. Let's try that again with Fulham not Watford...:

Spurs 3-1 Chelsea
Palace 0-1 Spurs
Spam 0-1 Spurs
Spurs 3-1 Fulham
Chelsea 1-3 Spurs
Palace 0-1 Spurs
Spurs 1-0 Woolwich

Just to recap:
  • I'm an idiot and forgot Fulham existed
  • I live near Watford and probably should have remembered that loss
  • We are on a 7 match PL derby winning streak, sorry Telegraph for doubting you
I'm off to have a cry.

:pochsulk:

Back
Top Bottom