Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur 2/12/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Claim will be pocketed again by Mustafi and people won't see it because he's the Golden Boy in England.Same goes for Alli, but he's even worse xDD. 3-1 to the Woolwich.Come back at me after the game on Sunday when Auba scored and Claim didnt."

You can literally smell the fear.

Kane so pocketed by that Woolwich defence he’s only scored the 7 goals in 8 matches against them.

I'm just worried about the seeming overconfidence by some on here, I know on our best day vs. their best day we're a better team than them, but our record at the Emirates is not great at all plus it's a NLD, you can throw the form book out of the window as far as I'm concerned (hell even in their "invincibles" season they didn't beat us if I'm remembering right).

I'm also hoping the extra day's rest our squad has had counts for something.

I'm just worried about the seeming overconfidence by some on here, I know on our best day vs. their best day we're a better team than them, but our record at the Emirates is not great at all plus it's a NLD, you can throw the form book out of the window as far as I'm concerned (hell even in their "invincibles" season they didn't beat us if I'm remembering right).

I'm also hoping the extra day's rest our squad has had counts for something.

Sadly, they did.

But you're right ,form goes out the window completely in this fixture. All about luck and who wants it more on the day.

Yeah we were overconfident last time we played them there and then went and put in our worst performance of the season. Think we beat Madrid and Liverpool in advance of that match. Absolutely can't expect them to just go down without a whimper like the mercenaries over at Chelsea did. I hate these games, always in an absolute state beforehand and during the match.

3 points pretty, ugly I dont care.
If we can minimise our errors, keep it close, their defence will melt.

Massive game to top off an amazing week. COYS

Back
Top Bottom