Wolves v Tottenham Hotspur (15/12/19) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Long term? I thought it was described as a knock.

Who knows? I just saw from the official account that he is in rehab with the rest of the malingerers.

A quick google has it a little better:

"Tanguy Ndombele
Mourinho said he did not think Tanguy Ndombele was in the best shape to go against United, and the 22-year-old Frenchman also missed the squad to face Burnley with a groin injury.

The midfielder is not in the squad that traveled to Germany and is an early doubt for the weekend trip to Wolves."

Gazzaniga
Aurier—Sanchez—Toby—-Jan
Dier—— Ndombele(if fit)
Sissoko ——-Dele—— Son
Kane

Don’t really want to see Dier but who else’s is there right now honestly? If Ndombele isn’t fit id imagine Sissoko starts in front of Dier and Lucas is in the wing.

Wolves 8th best team at home in the league.
Won 3. Drawn 4. Lost 1 GD:+2

So not that great. A place to win if you want to be challenging for top places in the league.

Go with a 2-2 draw. That’s my head talking.

I still think we need to outscore teams at the moment. So heart can go 3-2 again.

Nice to see us win. If we can get 3points up there would be a massive statement

COYS

Where are people drinking before for this?

Hear local pubs are shit for letting in away fans, Brum then on from there is the better option?

Think Ndombele will be out for a while, just got that horrible sinking feeling because it’s not like we have had any proper update on him. . .

As far as the game goes, I think Jose may actually drop Dier again like he did for the UTD game. He really didn’t look happy after the Bayern loss and said he “learned some negative things about our players, but will only speak about the positive”.

To me Dier was the worst player on the pitch and did absolutely nothing against a team with a passing midfield. Wolves have a great tidy passing midfield so don’t see how playing Dier even makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom