Wolves v Tottenham Hotspur (15/12/19) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why do you think it is we are getting thoroughly outplayed? Because our midfield is so good?
No, because he worked and worked and worked and worked and worked and worked.

Did you not notice that Wolves were the best team we have played so far, City aside?

At half time I scrolled through the comments and all I saw was moaning, you all must have watched a different game to me. I thoroughly enjoyed that, a hard fought victory against an excellent team. You and others seemed to have seen some other match.

Fucking Dier - that wasn't brilliant!
Fucking Sissoko, kicking it out for a throw in!
Fucking Aurier - why arent you Maldini?
Fucking Mourinho, Eriksen??????

Stop posting during matches, go back to enjoying a game of football

I would love Foyth to start over Alderweireld at CB.

Has been good every time he's played there, and Toby has been at fault for every other goal we've conceded.

A preview of the Foyth/Sanchez CB partnership for the next 10 years.

Alderweireld's distribution from the back is far too good to drop him, it's almost integral to how we're playing at the moment.

Love this one...
EL2Z9mzXYAAEDu4

These guys are undefeated in 9 games and only 1 loss in 18. They’ve only lost 2 EPL games all season (only Pool are better). They’re well drilled and they’re doing very well not to mention, they are at home. This will be a real test of our metal.

We’re 6 points off 4th and by playing Chelsea next, we have the opportunity in the next two games to get within 3 points of a champions league place. If things don’t go to plan, we could be 12 points off by Christmas. Extremely important game so I hope to see the team running their asses off and not making any stupid mistakes. If we play to the best of our ability, we will win this game and it will give us the momentum going into the Chelsea game.

COYS!!!

Back
Top Bottom