Wolves v Tottenham Hotspur (15/12/19) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

These guys are undefeated in 9 games and only 1 loss in 18. They’ve only lost 2 EPL games all season (only Pool are better). They’re well drilled and they’re doing very well not to mention, they are at home. This will be a real test of our metal.

We’re 6 points off 4th and by playing Chelsea next, we have the opportunity in the next two games to get within 3 points of a champions league place. If things don’t go to plan, we could be 12 points off by Christmas. Extremely important game so I hope to see the team running their asses off and not making any stupid mistakes. If we play to the best of our ability, we will win this game and it will give us the momentum going into the Chelsea game.

COYS!!!
Counter-point: they draw a lot and we will smash em.

Agreed.

However usually

older players
a player reaching the end of his contract
a career ending injury so the player can pick up insurance money
a player putting on 20 kg and being unable to lace his boots
other gross misconduct or 'gross moral terpitude' activities.

or probably, in Lamela's case, come to an agreement and pay off his contract (as we should have done with Vinny, NKoudou and all the other duds we've bought over the years)

I know how my wife would react if I agreed to refuse £100K a week for a couple of years!
He’d get a decent pay off and a chance to restart his career elsewhere

He wasn't injured prior to coming to Spurs. My guess is Poch's intense training resulted in some muscle injuries which have been lingering. I have dealt with groin issues in the past and can tell you that they are funny beasts. You can feel great for days and then the same injury and rear its head again.

He's probably been rushed back from these muscle injuries which has caused them to not fully heal.

Wow...a whole post based on, and I quote, 'my guess'. Do you work for a red top?

So what's our likely line up tomorrow?

Gazza (When's Lloris back anyway?)

Aurier Sanchez Alderweireld Vertonghen

Sissoko Dier :mourfacepalm:

Son Alli Lucas (Or Sess?)

Kane

that central midfield area need serious looking at.

Back
Top Bottom