Wolves (A) - Saturday 11th November 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Today's loss was as much down to the loss of Chelsea

Gave it way too much intensity and over importance and let down by Romero.

We're not so good that we can lose 5 players. It's not possible and that's the perspective
No team in the World can lose 4 players and be alright. The best team in the World lost 2 and fell apart, let alone 4.

No it doesn't. He fell to ground to milk it. Fuck that. Stay on your feet and don't let him get away
Sure cause that’s when Enzo did to get Romero sent off and Sterling did to get Udeogie sent off.

Watch the video again. Dawson literally grabs Som by the neck to pull him back then shoves him down by the face. Son could have gotten up sooner but by that time Dawson is away anyway. That’s a f’in foul call by any competent ref.

Only an imbecile would include Monday's concessiom post 90 mins.
I said it didn't count!!

We coulda just put 9 men on the goalline ... But yeah, we'd still have lose 2-1...

Coulda done it again today, and won 1-0...
I'd have loved to see all 11 players on the goalline, arms linked, defiant... just kicking the ball away...
Woulda been hilarious!
.as it was, as SOON as Wolves equalised, you just knew what was coming next... We went to pieces in 7 minutes!
Undoing 90 minutes of great work!

Honestly, I was ok with 1-1...
It was the most we deserved...
But 2-1 was fucking cruel...

Sure cause that’s when Enzo did to get Romero sent off and Sterling did to get Udeogie sent off.

Watch the video again. Dawson literally grabs Som by the neck to pull him back then shoves him down by the face. Son could have gotten up sooner but by that time Dawson is away anyway. That’s a f’in foul call by any competent ref.
Nope, didn't happen!

The refs simply aren't seeing it when it's against us...

Either they've been told to, or it's communal blindness, but I thought Son was treated appealingly today...

Lucky he's not a cunt, or else he'd have retaliated...
.that's what you get for being nice these days I guess.... FUCK ALL!

Great lesson to the kids!

8 Players not available through injuries and suspensions :

Romero, Van de Venn, Sessegnon, Udogie, Maddison, Solomon, Richarlison, Perisic

One third of a squad, of course the team is affected, particularly defence with 3 changes

Hope this is nail in the coffin for Dier, Hojberg and Emerson.

Dier should never play for Spurs again - I don’t hate him but he’s not good enuf - particularly in this system. I want see what Phillips can do.

Hojberg can’t play against a press. Shpuld only play against low block teams. Lost the ball way too many times. GLC should have started instead of him.

Emerson - love his attitude but just not good enuf for anything more than 10/20 minute cameos.

Uh oh... Has Ange been found out already for being a one trick pony??

It was plain to see we needed a Plan B today...

892afeb4-bbe0-4879-ba66-0394a15389e8_text.gif

:harrylol:

Hope this is nail in the coffin for Dier, Hojberg and Emerson.

Dier should never play for Spurs again - I don’t hate him but he’s not good enuf - particularly in this system. I want see what Phillips can do.

Hojberg can’t play against a press. Shpuld only play against low block teams. Lost the ball way too many times. GLC should have started instead of him.

Emerson - love his attitude but just not good enuf for anything more than 10/20 minute cameos.
Emerson is fine when he's not surrounded by players who can't pass forward. He lacks that instinct of going forward or even passing through the lines. Oh well, at least Udogie is back in the game against Villa.

I'm much more worried when it comes to the CB situation (until Romero comes back) and the CM for the Villa game since Bissouma will miss that one.

I'll tell you why. I rarely post here, but you caught me on a bad day.

You post your little “Dier is shit” post, get your tiny endorphin boost from 2 other smooth-brains liking it and then post exactly the same thing 10 minutes later. Seriously, how fucking empty is your life to get joy from that?

Day after day you just jump on the latest bandwagon - Porro can’t defend, Romero is a liability, Son has gone, hey “insert name here” get out of my club.

It’s fucking pathetic - we were 5 minutes from going top of the league after a shit performance after plenty of excellent games. TOP OF THE LEAGUE - and you spent the whole match spitting bile at what are meant to be your own players.

You’ve posted 17,000 times - I doubt very much you’ve EVER written anything insightful and intelligent that actually adds to the conversation.

You are like the bored bloke I used to sit behind week after week on the old East stand - just grumbling and complaining about every missed pass and insulting our players.

Give it a fucking rest.
He's not even a Spurs fan mate......🤷‍♂️

Fucking Neanderthal that bloke - Keown 2

Back
Top Bottom