Wolves (A) - Saturday 11th November 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pissing about with the ball in the centre circle. Away from home in the last minute. Fucking idiotic.
Players who can't play football trying to play with it.

It's what I was scared to death of when we first got Ange in. He's had the fortune of not having all these cloggers all season and now he has them for months. It's not his fault we didn't get them out and replace them, but this is my fear. Wolves dominated us. Absolutely played us off the pitch.
Imagine a half decent team against that.

Kicked off the park today and didn’t deal with it.

We knew there’d be choppy waters, let’s see how the squad and manager deal with it.

No point in wondering how some posters on here are going to react.

Ah typical. I knew this would be a hard one and we might lose but to lose in that fashion is just the worst feeling. Would have been content with the draw, and their goal was fantastic but to lose with the last kick of the game. Why were we playing those high risk passes in the middle of the park

Back
Top Bottom