With the season fully under way give your top 4...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think the partnership between Sturridge and Suarez is going to be unstoppable. On the basis neither get a long term injury they're contenders for sure.

Some may disagree.

Liverpool
Woolwich
City
Spurs
Cfc
Manchester utd.

This year is one of the most open title races in PL history.

That might be the 2nd worst scenario ever. 1st would be Chelsea ahead of us in that. I don't think that is very likely at all. More likely we finish 1st than Liverpool, imo.

We will see, don't think anybody can say anything is likely when mutd are
That might be the 2nd worst scenario ever. 1st would be Chelsea ahead of us in that. I don't think that is very likely at all. More likely we finish 1st than Liverpool, imo.
we will see, don't think anybody is in a position to say what's likely to happen when the best team in England is dropping points almost every week. CFC are also not getting the best results. Liverpool are playing great, likewise city.
Bedsides we are 6 weeks in. We can discuss this in the later stages of the league eh?

It's way too early in the season to tell, nearly every single one of us is going to go into crisis mode at some point.

Think January could be a big one, especially if United finally land Herrera. Fortunately Chelsea can't recall Lukaku :roflmao:

Still don't think Liverpool have been properly tested yet. I know United at Anfield was a great result but that's a fierce derby and even Liverpool at their worst in previous seasons have managed to beat United. Liverpool still have all of Chelsea, us, City and Woolwich to play. Plus they have Everton aswell. They will be up there no doubt but to say they will be unstoppable because of Suarez and Sturridge is ludicrous. I still think Spurs are the better side.

after today, I couldn't give a Nun's rancid healed over cunt aout the Top 4, 'cos we sure as shit ain't gonna be in it!

But if you want overall predictions, i'll go for Top 6 at best... and either Eriksen, Sandro, Lloris, Lamela or all four to be at Real/Barca/Chelsea/Man City/Utd by August!

...there! how's that for kneejerk?

They said people were knee-jerking after we lost 1-0 at home to Wigan last season... and yet those 3 points woulda come in handy!
It's NEVER too early to knee-jerk if the result is bad enough!
Today's result WAS BAD ENOUGH!

we may well come to rue those 3 points, and 3 goals lost today.... and if they do come back to haunt us, can todays' reaction REALLY be called knee-jerk, or simply prophetic?

Revised after today:
Woolwich
Man city
Chelsea
Liverpool
Spurs
Manu

I can't see us going above liverpool as they have to good strikers that play on the same team, while we have a superior midfield man united showed last season u can win as long as u outscore everybody, good midfield doesn't mean shit like chelsea and city saw last season, nd I see us having the same problem.

I take the point @ 1882 1882 makes, losing at home 0-3 to a bottom of the table side will be pointed to at the end of the season.

Looking at it objectively, I'd say we will not be a high scoring side, and despite the fact our defence has been excellent until yesterday, I really doubt we will beat any of the top four contenders on goal difference. So the fact it was 0-3 might not compound the impact on our final position.

The scum lost at home to Villa and a lot of you think they will win the league. The thread was too early anyway, wasn't it - that's demonstrated by people changing their predictions off the back of one weekend in October.

Back
Top Bottom