With the season fully under way give your top 4...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Start of the season I would've said:

Chelsea
City
Tottenham
United
Woolwich

Now I'm not sure and although Woolwich worry me their strength in depth should worry them a lot more. Not enough quality throughout the squad to win it I don't think.

City
Chelsea
United
Scum (if Oezil stays fit)
Liverpool (If Sturridge/Suarez/Coutinho stay fit)
Spurs
Everton

I am feeling "glass half empty" today. I think we will only bag CL if Oezil and one of the Lolerpool 3 gets injured for some of the season at least...

:walkercry:

Barcelona
Real Madrid
Atletico Madrid
Athletic Bilbao

It's way too soon to predict the Premier League so I'll predict the Spanish League instead. Which is all but over already. Barcelona have won it. Atletico may have beaten Real and will amass a colossal points total but Real Madrid will have too much strength over the season to finish behind them. The points gap between third and fourth will be enormous but I think Bielsa is a quality coach and Athletic are among the best of the rest even without Llorente so they'll nick 4th place.

I will say Spurs will finish with some silverware this season. I can feel it in my bones. I hope it's the FA Cup.

Slight reality check. Woolwich have had a good start. They beat a Napoli team (who might I add drew 1-1 at home against bottom side Sassuolo a week and a half ago) that didn't have their main striker. Their Premier League fixtures they have had so far....

Aston Villa
Fulham
Yids
Sunderland
Stoke
Swansea

The NLD has been broken down in this forum enough so I don't need to do that but would you not expect us to have go at least unbeaten if not win all of the other 5 games they've had. 5 wins from 6 of these fixtures may have gave them a good start but that's really all it is. Let them deluded cunts you have to work with crow about their exceptional form, I for one am confident in our squads ability to mount a serious title challenge this year and I do think that the scum's lack of depth in defence and up front will come back to bite them on their South London arses.

Slight reality check. Woolwich have had a good start. They beat a Napoli team (who might I add drew 1-1 at home against bottom side Sassuolo a week and a half ago) that didn't have their main striker. Their Premier League fixtures they have had so far....

Aston Villa
Fulham
Yids
Sunderland
Stoke
Swansea

The NLD has been broken down in this forum enough so I don't need to do that but would you not expect us to have go at least unbeaten if not win all of the other 5 games they've had. 5 wins from 6 of these fixtures may have gave them a good start but that's really all it is. Let them deluded cunts you have to work with crow about their exceptional form, I for one am confident in our squads ability to mount a serious title challenge this year and I do think that the scum's lack of depth in defence and up front will come back to bite them on their South London arses.
I agree, their rampant willy waving will come back to bite them on the.... well... the willy i suppose.

I'd like to revise my predictions :nare:

1. Chavs
2. Woolwich
3. Citeh
4. :freundgoal:

I honestly forgot city have been getting turned over by the likes of Cardiff away from home and i'm sure it'll keep happening throughout the season every now and then.

Start of the season I would've said:

Chelsea
City
Tottenham
United
Woolwich

Now I'm not sure and although Woolwich worry me their strength in depth should worry them a lot more. Not enough quality throughout the squad to win it I don't think.

I think outside of another striker and maybe a defender they're not as thin as everyone keeps saying.

I don't think Woolwich have enough depth to compete unless they get knocked out of CL and a cup or two early on. I don't think United has the quality to be fighting for a top 2 spot. I don't think know how City or Chelsea will perform in any given match. Could be a best side in the world team, could be a mid table team. Spurs I don't know if spurs can put it all together. A long term injury to Soldado or Rose or Walker would really screw us.

predictions:
Chelsea
City
Spurs
United
Woolwich
Liverpool

what I hope for:
City
Spurs
United
Liverpool
Chelsea
Woolwich

Would be immensely surprised to see United finish above les Arse this year. Yada yada "too early to write them off" yada... been saying ever since Fergie left that under-talented squad they wouldn't make top four this year.

Back
Top Bottom