With the season fully under way give your top 4...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

predictions. Window is now firmly shut and the teams have played enough to be able to evaluate where each is and with that being said feel free to share your predicted top 4 (or 6)

Mine;

(C) Man City
(2) Chelsea
(3) Woolwich
(4):freundgoal:
(5) Manchester UTD
(6) Liverpool

predictions. Window is now firmly shut and the teams have played enough to be able to evaluate where each is and with that being said feel free to share your predicted top 4 (or 6)

Mine;

(C) Man City
(2) Chelsea
(3) Woolwich
(4):freundgoal:
(5) Manchester UTD
(6) Liverpool
Does that mean when we win the Europa league this season that Melchester Rovers still qualify for the Champions League coming fifth with the extra place ?

I don't wanna predict anything at the moment... 'cos right now, YOU KNOW WHO are looking like they'll run away with it!
Hopefully, they'll have the end-of-season collapse instead of us! ...and we'll pip 'em to the league instead!!!!

I have consulted my Crystal balls:

1. Man C (Beaten in CL Semi)
2. Chelski (Carling Cup Winners + Lose CL Semi + Lose FA Cup final)
3. Spurs (Europa Cup Winners Beating Man U in final + Lose Carling Cup final + Lose FA Cup Semi)
4. Lolerpool (not in Europe can only be a benefit Lose FA Cup Semi)
5. ArseAnal (If Wenger does what he normaly does, not focus on cups then they might jump above 'pool Will not progress beyond 1/4 finals in all comp.)
6. Everton
7. Man U (Winners FA Cup)

Based purely on the first lot of games, something none of us should really doing...
1. City
2. Woolwich
3. Tottenham
4. Chelsea

Need a divine miracle for us to win the league
:avbpray:

Grammar Patrol

tumblr_mp6b9650fA1sq4bs9o1_500.gif

That's jus' how I role home boy.

Oh fuck that should have been Roll

Nah I'm kidding I did that one on purpose.

Chavs
City
Scum
Us

But yeah, it's way too early really. Especially to write off man united

I dunno, Man U have been missing quality throughout the side for some time and Fergie has been the one to get them over the line in some games...but there is no Fergie anymore.

I ain't promising anything...but I don't think Moyes will have the same influence over the officials in certain games as Fergie.

Back
Top Bottom