With the season fully under way give your top 4...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's just too early to even say. City look really inconsistent, United look as average as people have been saying they are for the last few years, and Mourinho seems to have gone completely mental. Woolwich are looking fucking amazing to be honest, but we all know that won't last. You only need to look at the size of their squad to see there is no way they can fight on four fronts effectively. As for us, again it's too early to say, we look pretty solid and actually could be quite consistent. Could well work in our favour due to our squad. But things are going to need to click a bit more before I start thinking we are going to win the league.

Could see us finishing anywhere from third to seventh depending on others' performance. Think we'll be close to the points total from last year. Will that be enough for CL? Dunno.

I want that Europa League though. Badly.

Could see us finishing anywhere from third to seventh depending on others' performance. Think we'll be close to the points total from last year. Will that be enough for CL? Dunno.

I want that Europa League though. Badly.
maybe its not too late to get us into the Johnstones Paint trophy, that should get you worked up.

Too early, but I do think that if anyone outside the so-called top sides will make inroads to the top 6, it will be Southampton - thought that from the off this season.

Champions: Tottenham
2-20 fuck them all
Tottenham Hotspur
Woolwich
Chelski
Citeh
Manure
Lolerpool

k6sAKqj.gif

Too early, but I do think that if anyone outside the so-called top sides will make inroads to the top 6, it will be Southampton - thought that from the off this season.

Over Everton huh? Very interesting.

Aside from their collapse in the second half yesterday, Everton looked damn good. They've assembled a nice team over there.

I've got the rankings from May 2014 for the entire Football League. It runs concurrent, though, so there's no separation on leagues. Sorry about that.

Tottenham Hotspur.
Swindon (aka Hotspur B)

I may have some teams on ignore.

Red scum
Tott'nam
Everton
Chavs
'Pool
Manchester Utd/city

But in a shock twist Woolwich are disqualified for fielding an in eligible player after it is revealed sack Wiltshire actually has a vagina

Clearly taking from current form and from watching which teams playing the best football I would go.

Woolwich (unfortunately)
Chelsea(they r silently going by their business)
Spurs ( only if we start scoring more goals)
Man city(crap now but will spend 100 mill in jan)

Clearly taking from current form and from watching which teams playing the best football I would go.

Woolwich (unfortunately)
Chelsea(they r silently going by their business)
Spurs ( only if we start scoring more goals)
Man city(crap now but will spend 100 mill in jan)

Woolwich for the league title.- they will plod along moaning and groaning and winning games.

Chelshite - will self explode, loose loads of games but somehow come second.

Spurs - steady wins, most games but loose one at home and come third.

City - will loose important games against top 3 (hopefully).

Woolwich for the league title.- they will plod along moaning and groaning and winning games.

Chelshite - will self explode, loose loads of games but somehow come second.

Spurs - steady wins, most games but loose one at home and come third.

City - will loose important games against top 3 (hopefully).
I can accept it once, but three bloody times!! :disdain:

Back
Top Bottom