With the season fully under way give your top 4...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Paraphrasing said:
At this moment some teams are being helped by the fixtures, some are more difficult than others. Man U probably have most difficult fixture start, immediately followed by Chelsea. Maybe by end November, that's when we will get a better picture of what's what. This season can go all the way. To where, I don't know.

Woolwich are worrying me, supporters across the league have this false perception that Woolwich have a lack of depth but I don't think that's true at all I was watching them against Napoli and they were playing 5 central based midfielders and still managed to rip Napoli apart without any recognized wingers. The only areas which are a concern for them are the centre of defend and fowards (even though they could use Podolski and Walcott there in the event that Giroud isn't available) but they are still grinding out results whilst having Podolski, Cazorla, Oxlade, Walcott and Diaby out so I could only see things going pear shaped for them if injuries mount which seems unlikely now as it cannot really get worse than that.

Liverpool making top 4....we'll never hear the end of it and suddenly the bastards wll be trying to steal away all the players we're trying to sign.
They are much improved but there is no way they are a top four side. They have started well is all. It's a lot like Newcastle a few years ago, who of course failed to finish top four but overachieved that season - especially at the start. Same will happen to Liverfool this year.

I don't think Woolwich have enough depth to compete unless they get knocked out of CL and a cup or two early on. I don't think United has the quality to be fighting for a top 2 spot. I don't think know how City or Chelsea will perform in any given match. Could be a best side in the world team, could be a mid table team. Spurs I don't know if spurs can put it all together. A long term injury to Soldado or Rose or Walker would really screw us.

predictions:
Chelsea
City
Spurs
United
Woolwich
Liverpool

what I hope for:
City
Spurs
United
Liverpool
Chelsea
Woolwich

Surely, you hope we finish 1st.

We'll finish 5th. Dont know what else will happen or who will finish where but we'll finish 5th, then the whole thing starts again!

Back
Top Bottom