Where do you think we will finish?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where do you think we will finish this season

• Total voters
our home form is now so much better than at the start of the season, I can see us challenging for 2nd.

Every team bar Citeh has been throwing away points all season, but we're the only ones with a decent excuse of playing all our home games away in a fucking Death Star lookalike.

Wanyama back....Toby next month....scoring tons at Wembley.....if I was a Scouser I'd be saying this is our year

5th nailed on. Without a home ground I think that will be pretty good going.
I just don't agree that our current position is "nailed on". I think sides are losing their fear of Man U, and Chelsea look nothing special. Liverpool is always likely to drop points unexpectedly.

I fully expect us to overhaul at least one of them.

Last edited:
We are definitely on a roll lately. Seem to have got used to Wembley too.
If we can stay fairly injury free we should finish in the top 4.

Having thought about it, I can't see anything but relegation for us.

We are just 24 points off of relegation and stoke looked amazing last night.

With the best striker in the world I just can't see how we are gonna score any goals.

We are definitely on a roll lately. Seem to have got used to Wembley too.
If we can stay fairly injury free we should finish in the top 4.
Agree.
Honestly, I have not been expecting too much this season because we were struggling early this season getting used to Wembley.
We are getting better and better each game more than I expected.
It'll not be easy, but eventually we will get CL ticket in the end.

Agree.
Honestly, I have not been expecting too much this season because we were struggling early this season getting used to Wembley.
We are getting better and better each game more than I expected.
It'll not be easy, but eventually we will get CL ticket in the end.

the fact we are very close to them above in 2nd to 4th spots even after Wembley is a credit to them all. Was a bit shakey (Burnley, Chelsea, etc) but we look unfazed now, and hopefully we are going to engage beast mode now like we did this time last season :) certainly looking good right now and with Victor and Lamela back we have a better squad now.

Back
Top Bottom