Where do you think we will finish?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where do you think we will finish this season

• Total voters
Squads unchanged 5th.

United get Sanchez 5th.

We sign a couple of quality players this month 2nd or 3rd.

Your name is terribly unfitting. Not a bad squad, yet is so assured year in and year out that our current squad will fail. I'll be glad to see you fuck off back down your hole when we sign no cunt and keep winning games.

Your name is terribly unfitting. Not a bad squad, yet is so assured year in and year out that our current squad will fail. I'll be glad to see you fuck off back down your hole when we sign no cunt and keep winning games.
I am objective. If you wanr to see us as better than I think we are then no sweat.

I would take something for that swearing mate unless you need a signing to help you. Nah I guess not. Swear well enough as you are I suspect.

I am objective. If you wanr to see us as better than I think we are then no sweat.

I would take something for that swearing mate unless you need a signing to help you. Nah I guess not. Swear well enough as you are I suspect.

You're objective right? So objective that we are guaranteed 5th? I imagine if I check back you said the same shit last year and the year before as well.

You call yourself a Spurs fan, but objectively speaking, you're a fucking embarrassment.

Not the top 6 teams because that has been our Achilles heel for too long.

Get that sorted and we ho to that lsst and highest level.
It's a form table mate, who's talking about top 6 teams?

But as you bring it up Liverpool had the best form against the top 6 teams last year and they finished 10 points behind us, so really not as important as you allude to, unless you expect us to win every single game we play, which I actually think you might be.

It's a form table mate, who's talking about top 6 teams?

But as you bring it up Liverpool had the best form against the top 6 teams last year and they finished 10 points behind us, so really not as important as you allude to, unless you expect us to win every single game we play, which I actually think you might be.
It is important. You dismiss it if you wish.

Man Utd -- Burnley (A), Spurs (A), Chelsea (H), Liverpool (H), Man City (A), Woolwich (H)
Liverpool -- Tottenham (H), Man Utd (A), Everton (A), Chelsea (A)
Chelsea -- Man Utd (A), Man City (A), Burnley (A), Tottenham (H), Liverpool (H)
Tottenham -- Man Utd (H), Liverpool (A), Woolwich (H), Chelsea (A), Man City (H)
Woolwich -- Everton (H), Woolwich (A), Man City (H), Man Utd (A)

Think Liverpool have the easiest run in personally but I also think they are the likeliest to drop points (along with Woolwich). Our home games against City, Utd and Woolwich so important, need maximum points from them. Whilst we won't catch City, they can take points off Utd and Chelsea at home and will likely beat Woolwich at the Emirates so picking up 3 points in that fixture where our others fail is beneficial.

Recent performances make me optimistic that we will make top 4, because whether we like it or not, champions league is the place to be. But we need to keep up the effort and not take it for granted as it only takes a couple of dodgy games and we could end up in 6th, margins are that tight. As 4th doesn't involve a qualifying round, I'm pretty relaxed whether we finish 2nd, 3rd or 4th.

I think 4th is possible as long as we don't have any more stupid fuck ups at home to shite teams.

2nd or 3rd will be tough. I think we'd have to beat Chelsea or Liverpool away, as well as beating the big guns at home.

I think Southampton is a must win.

Surprised how high people are on United. It’s the manager and tactics that are the problem,
adding Sanchez isn’t going to change that. More likely 6th then 2nd for United.

The margin between 2/3/4/5 is razor thin with 15 matches to play.

Don't know where to stick this, brain says in here as a good indicator for performance and points.

With Liverpool having lost Cuntinho
Woolwich losing Sanchez & possibly Ozil
And us gaining Wanyama (improved defensive cover) & Lamela (increase attacking options) both getting back from injuries, I feel good vibes.

There is one thing I think we are missing is goals from our CB's and DM's, past few seasons Dire, Alderweireld & Wanyama have always been good for a small handful each, all dried up not a league goal between them this year.

Difficult one as I think the Chavs may implode as Leicester were by far the better side on Saturday
Conte not happy and Maureen clearly getting to him but fuck the pair of them in my view

I think we will overtake ManUre and hope Stoke can get something out of the game tonight

1st spot gone but my main worry is the Dippers
Really wanted Citeh to snatch a draw yesterday

I’ve voted 4th but wouldn’t be surprised to get 2nd

Woolwich nowhere

:dembelelol:

Why the disagree Ginolaflair?

Just asking

Back
Top Bottom