What generation Tottenham are you?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Philistine! Burn the Witch!!!

A proper roast Beef Sunday dinner is just not right without Yorkshire puddings, like a cooked breakfast just isn't complete without Black pudding.

9/10 for starting this thread...

Open contract on your life for dissing Yorkshire puds!
doc savage shoot GIF by Warner Archive
Go to off-topic I should be burned at the stake😳

Northern Ireland football fans are kind of generational, guys in their sixties tend to be Leeds fans, guys in their early fifties are Liverpool and there are the older United fans who followed George Best and the younger glory hunting generation. So my Mum was United, my eldest brother is Leeds, my youngest brother is Liverpool. My Dad was Everton because his aunt was a teacher In Liverpool and went out with a mate of Dixie Dean back in the day. I could easily have been Woolwich like a load of Irish fans because of the whole Irish connection of Jennings, Rice, Stapelton, Brady, Nelson, O'Leary, Devine and Harvey. But the Ossie and Ricky arrival caught my imagination instead.

Fair play , your Dad has told you just the way it was . I think myself very fortunate to have witnessed those days . You did feel that sense of belonging and affinity with the football club , which sadly doesn’t seem the case anymore
The atmosphere and whole day was better but you could hardly see the play at times.
The actual attendance was under reported due to tax reasons and the turnstile operators getting their cut.
I was on the Shelf v Sunderland in our promotion year and at the end of the game I was carried out to the road without touching the ground as it was so packed!

The atmosphere and whole day was better but you could hardly see the play at times.
The actual attendance was under reported due to tax reasons and the turnstile operators getting their cut.
I was on the Shelf v Sunderland in our promotion year and at the end of the game I was carried out to the road without touching the ground as it was so packed!
Yeh , and you had to make sure you had a strong grip on the crush barriers of the terraces when a goal was scored , otherwise you could end up anywhere !

Back
Top Bottom