Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - League Cup- 31.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Personally I don't really understand rotation. What I mean by that is the players train anyway, so why not just treat the lesser competitions like a training session for the best XI and then just make earlier substitutions.
never treat a game like a training session.

Must be shown on TV somewhere!? I mean even the Watford game in the last round was shown somewhere.

Saying that though, hilarious how West Ham think their rivalry with us is huge yet got given a 3pm kick off the other week and now looking like streaming nowhere in a cup game.

Must be shown on TV somewhere!? I mean even the Watford game in the last round was shown somewhere.

Saying that though, hilarious how West Ham think their rivalry with us is huge yet got given a 3pm kick off the other week and now looking like streaming nowhere in a cup game.
streamed on ESPN+ apparently

I mean WTF is that all about - Dele and Eriksen not fit enough to face Man City but 48 hours later are probably starters for this game?
its not on that potato patch and this is about getting fitness - you can do that in a league cup game, you need everyone on top of their game (running ) against City and likely to risk another injury.

I mean WTF is that all about - Dele and Eriksen not fit enough to face Man City but 48 hours later are probably starters for this game?

It’s about apparently Eriksen couldn’t run on a slightly bobbly pitch because two weeks ago he was declared fit after a muscle strain.......in his belly.

Dele also could only play 17 minutes on the pitch. You know, the pitch deemed good to go for a PL match. The one made of soft mud and grass.

Apparently it was like like running on a cobbled street though and they could have both died on Monday night.
It had nothing to do with Poch saving them for the mighty Spammers, and fielding a weakened team against the best team in England, on the day he complains about the club “not prioritising the title”.

Allegedly

---------------Gazzaniga---------------------
KWP-----Foyth-----Sanchez-----Aurier
------------Winks----Wanyama------------
Lucas------------Dele--------------Eriksen
---------------------Son------------------------

---------------Gazzaniga---------------------
KWP-----Foyth-----Sanchez-----Aurier
------------Winks----Wanyama------------
Lucas------------Dele--------------Eriksen
---------------------Son------------------------
Thats the line up I would want, but I think poch will go with Llorente. . . *Sigh*.

Also maybe one of winks/wanyama out for Skipp, I wanna see what the boy can do.

Back
Top Bottom