Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - League Cup- 31.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Difficult to pick the side as do not know who is fit enough to start. Another match saturday and cannot see Dele or Eriksen playing both and we need them for that match. Think Dier will play CB and the team will look something like
Gazza,
Aurier, Dier, Foyth, KWP
Winks, Wanyama, Sissoko
Son, Llorente, N'koudou
Think Sissoko strong enough to play again and with Eriksen & Dele coming back into the side will get a rest soon. If Llorente and N'koudou cannot get into the team for this one then we may as well let them leave in january even for free.
Cannot see this team good enough to win but we can try and keep it tight and go for win in last 20 mins from our strong bench.
Do we rest Kane completely or put him on bench to bring on for penalties if it goes to that???

It’s a cup, and it’s the spammers so I want to win. Go strong, play Eriksen and dele for at least 60 mins, Bring Kane on second half if we aren't leading by a 2-0 margin.

Take this competition as seriously as possible, we are practically out of the CL, we will be lucky with a top 4 finish and we keep falling at the penultimate hurdle when it comes to the FA cup.

Lets try and actually win something thats winnable.

Gazza,
Aurier, Dier, Foyth, KWP
Winks, Wanyama, Sissoko
Son, Llorente, N'koudou

arlene_oh_my_god_no.gif

[formation=433, Gazza, Aurier, Toby, foyth, Rose, Eriksen, Wanyama, Winks, Dele, Llorente, Son][/formation]

Decently strong lineup in my opinion. Keep Lamela, Kane and Lucas on the bench if needed and try to give guys like Skipp a go from the bench. Maybe start KWP is Rose is not fit to start
Would like to see this lineup also

One of Alli or Eriksen needs to start really.

I think it is more important to get back to registering wins than it is to give them both a rest and we looked good towards the end against city when we looked close to our "best" 11.

Plus, fuck those pikey mugs.

I think we will see.

Gazza
KWP (please stop selecting him out of position!) Aldeweireld Foyth Davies
Winks Dier
Sissoko Alli Son
Kane

It’s a cup, and it’s the spammers so I want to win. Go strong, play Eriksen and dele for at least 60 mins, Bring Kane on second half if we aren't leading by a 2-0 margin.

Take this competition as seriously as possible, we are practically out of the CL, we will be lucky with a top 4 finish and we keep falling at the penultimate hurdle when it comes to the FA cup.

Lets try and actually win something thats winnable.

Agree on taking it seriously but handicapped by yesterday's game.

Champions League I agree. Top 4 well in sight. Played the least best so far of the 'big 6' and still comfortably in the mix.

Poch says it will be players that don’t normally see time so I hope that means KWP, Foyth, Skipp and some other fringe players. Just want to see some new faces with the experienced bunch. Dele, Wanyama, Eriksen should also get minutes

-------------------------------------------------Gazzaniga----------------------------------------------------------
-------------Aurier-------------Sanchez----------------------Foyth----------------WalkerPeters----------
--------------------------------------Winks--------------------Wanyama----------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------Eriksen-----------------------------------------------------
---------------------Sissoko---------------------------------------------------Son------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------Llorente-----------------------------------------------------------

Drop Sissoko back to replace Wanyama and bring in Dele.

We must win silverwear this season to keep our "at least a cup a decade" run going.

This is likely the easiest one to win so I hope to God we take it seriously.

I would only rotate like 1/3 of the team. It’s a trophy and it’s West Ham. We can’t let them knockout of this again.

Personally I don't really understand rotation. What I mean by that is the players train anyway, so why not just treat the lesser competitions like a training session for the best XI and then just make earlier substitutions.

[formation=4123, Gaz, KWP, Foyth, Toby, Davies, Skipp, Eriksen, Winks, Son, Llorente, Dele][/formation]

Would like Davies out but we have no other options. Give KWP a match, aurier can start on the weekend. Skipp over Wanyama considering he's the future. Kane out because he's been dreadful lately and needs a rest.

Back
Top Bottom