West ham (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was Freund even there tonight?
Yep.
xlarge.jpg

Holtby may not always be doing the right things, but his enthusiasm must be infectious. Seems to be getting on with the team too, always right in with the goal celebrations from day one.

He'll get there. Proper spursy.

:holtbytongue:

Holtby may not always be doing the right things, but his enthusiasm must be infectious. Seems to be getting on with the team too, always right in with the goal celebrations from day one.

He'll get there. Proper spursy.

:holtbytongue:

You can see why he is/was the U-21 German Captain. Privileged to have him.

Please educate me H

Well...just poking fun at Ade's attempt to get to the ball with some kung-fu, which coincidently actually helped take Collins out and leave it to Sigurdsson to scramble home.

On a serious note though, I hope Ade can recapture the form he produced for us last season soon.

If we are going to maintain this push for 3rd place or even 2nd! Bale is going to need some help up there

Well...just poking fun at Ade's attempt to get to the ball with some kung-fu, which coincidently actually helped take Collins out and leave it to Sigurdsson to scramble home.

On a serious note though, I hope Ade can recapture the form he produced for us last season soon.

If we are going to maintain this push for 3rd place or even 2nd! Bale is going to need some help up there

Fair enough mate but that was a shocking, shocking miss from one yard. And not his first this season from that range either.

Siggy didnt scramble it he buried it.

He missed 3 sitters tonight..... And offered literally nothing bar 3 or 4 5 yard lay offs.

Last season ... when we all sang for Harry to stay ... it was so touching and emotional ....

I really think, we should sing it for Bale in that same tune ... it just so moving and I would love to hear it again.

"We want you to stayyy, Gareth Bale, we want you to stay ... We want you to stayyy, Gareth Bale, we want you to stay!"

:balelol: :avbpray:

Agree. WE SHOULD DO THIS.

Also, how genious was the substitutes from AVB today? Gylfi for Holtby - instant impact. Carrol in and gives the ball to Bale who scores. And of course Livermore, our gamechanger! Brilliant!

Finally, I would like to thank all members of this forum - this thread is fucking fantastic and without checking I'm pretty sure that there are loads of quality in the other threads to. I will keep the pos reps flowing for an hour or so and then give myself a short rest. What a night. COYS

Back
Top Bottom