West ham (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tumblr_misra4ZOLa1qe0saso3_250.gif
tumblr_misra4ZOLa1qe0saso4_250.gif
tumblr_misra4ZOLa1qe0saso1_250.gif

Just when I thought it was safe to put my cock away... :gomes:

Re: holtby. Still a decent performance but think he needs to calm down a bit and use his head to settle into the team's style. Just seems a little too eager to impress right now.

Last season ... when we all sang for Harry to stay ... it was so touching and emotional ....

I really think, we should sing it for Bale in that same tune ... it just so moving and I would love to hear it again.

"We want you to stayyy, Gareth Bale, we want you to stay ... We want you to stayyy, Gareth Bale, we want you to stay!"

:balelol: :avbpray:

Re: holtby. Still a decent performance but think he needs to calm down a bit and use his head to settle into the team's style. Just seems a little too eager to impress right now.

At this point I'd almost rather see Holtby try a game or two in CM alongside Dembele and give Parker a rest, with Siggy playing further up. That deeper position may help him calm down a bit.

My favourite bit was when they started singing 'who are ya?'

I'm so jealous of any of you who managed to go tonight. Would love to have been close enough to see their dejected faces

Back
Top Bottom