West ham (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looking forward to seeing Holtby start from the off.

He should get at least 70 mins,
Same as that, be interesting to see how he copes with the pace of the game from the start, I have a feeling this fella is going to be legend for us in the coming seasons.

I'm starting to worry about the significance of the Bobby Moore memorial stuff pre,-match.
Whilst I thought the guy typified everything good about the game, and should rightfully be remembered, we don't seem to be the type to ruin other club's commemorative matches, remember the Matthew Harding game v Chelsea??

can go the other way, remember the 50th munich anniversary match; old style kits, all week build up . was clearly too much for utd who got played off the park.

I've got a really nasty feeling, it may be my loathing of fat sam and his anti-football and 'percentage plays' and 'go to ground in order to score from set peices', more than the club itself.

I just think a 1-0 to hammers will be the sort of thing the bloated jabba the hutt wannabe will gloat about in the standard for the next few weeks. Which will pain me more.

can go the other way, remember the 50th munich anniversary match; old style kits, all week build up . was clearly too much for utd who got played off the park.

And that is why I'm talking out of my blow-hole!
Well remembered, and for putting my pre-match nerves to rest!

Also; White Shirts, NAVY shorts! Thass the way, uh-huh uh-huh I like kit!!!
COYS!!!!!

What's Neville been saying?
Boring,Boring SHITE about every other game apart from the one coming up. Only just started to talk about tonight's game. Almost jizzed himself when slagging off QPR's tactics against the the Motherland, sorry, Man U.

Back
Top Bottom