West Bromwich Albion v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agree on 90% of the line up and comments. I would however maybe let N'Koudou get the nod over Son as remember Son played for Leverkusen and would want the full 90 minutes against them. Even when he was playing for Leverkusen he scored 2 against his former team Hamburg back in the days and he seems to thrive given extra incentive. We really need to beat the Germans in Germany and although historically WBA have given us some tough games but on paper Leverkusen played in the Germany is more a difficult game. Son and Lamela to come on around 70 minutes should we trail or be tied. Otherwise give our big players some rest as really believe Janssen and likes of Sissoko and Eriksen could have a big game against the likes of WBA as they are no Barcelona.
90% is 9 payers and one 9/10th of a player-just saying?

Berahino to spend 90 mins going through the entire Spurs team one by one pleading to swap shirts and be sneaked on the the team bus in an Escape to Victory style escape.

My gut says its a bore draw but we might nick one. Was more optimistic before the City game. Interesting to see how the discipline holds.

A few rumours floating about elsewhere that Son may have picked up an injury while he was with South Korea. Anyone know if he played the second international against Iran?

A few rumours floating about elsewhere that Son may have picked up an injury while he was with South Korea. Anyone know if he played the second international against Iran?
You could look it up?

03242015b.jpg

Iran vs. South Korea - Football Match Line-Ups - October 11, 2016 - ESPN

How many games have you predicted we'd win so far this season?
Well I think I would have us on 14pt's so far.
We have 3 more. I also thought we would beat monaco & draw to cska. So we are a pt down.

But we can pretend I predicted we would lose all of them 5-0 if it cheers you up.

It's friday. Enjoy it. Don't look for a pointless argument on here.

You are a hardcore faithful true fan... we all get it!

We also get that you celebrate being right & the less faithful wrong, more than you do us winning!
You have a real big chip on your shoulder.

After a victory, rather than being happy & celebrating us winning.
You are way more likely to post about the doubters being wrong & you being right.

Also a draw away in the premiership isn't a bad result. I am happy with winning our home games & drawing our away games.
Most of my predictions much that pattern.
But who cares when it comes to predictions.
You predicted england would win the euro's.
But we can pretend you're also the best at predictions too.

Hope we win tomorrow but not going to cry or slate the team if we draw.
Any premiership team can make it very hard for you to beat them (especially WBA & pulis).
We didn't beat them last season.

If we do win, try enjoying the victory rather than you being right & the doubters wrong.

Well I think I would have us on 14pt's so far.
We have 3 more. I also thought we would beat monaco & draw to cska. So we are a pt down.

But we can pretend I predicted we would lose all of them 5-0 if it cheers you up.

It's friday. Enjoy it. Don't look for a pointless argument on here.

You are a hardcore faithful true fan... we all get it!

We also get that you celebrate being right & the less faithful wrong, more than you do us winning!
You have a real big chip on your shoulder.

After a victory, rather than being happy & celebrating us winning.
You are way more likely to post about the doubters being wrong & you being right.

Also a draw away in the premiership isn't a bad result. I am happy with winning our home games & drawing our away games.
Most of my predictions much that pattern.
But who cares when it comes to predictions.
You predicted england would win the euro's.
But we can pretend you're also the best at predictions too.

Hope we win tomorrow but not going to cry or slate the team if we draw.
Any premiership team can make it very hard for you to beat them (especially WBA & pulis).
We didn't beat them last season.

If we do win, try enjoying the victory rather than you being right & the doubters wrong.
It's 1.

You've predicted 1 win. Sunderland.

Nice essay doe.

Back
Top Bottom