West Bromwich Albion v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Trippier getting a game isn't a bad shout. West Brom will just sit back and Trippier will get quite the space to just whip cross after cross into the box to aim for Janssen. Son and Sissoko will provide enough width anyway and like you said it gives Walker a rest ready in time for a tough trip away to Leverkusen 3 days later.
We reckon Janssen will start then?

It's 1.

You've predicted 1 win. Sunderland.

Nice essay doe.
Not true. For example what was my palace prediction?
Don't remember predicting us to lose or draw that.
Unless you are counting games that I didn't make a prediction on here as me predicting a loss?!

You obviously have left out the fact I haven't predicted on all games on here. Phrasing it a certain way was a poor attempt.
I could just as easily say how many games have I predicted us to lose on here?
Wonder why you didn't mention that?
You & your petty agenda. It is boring for everyone.

I know which games I thought we would win when it came to kick off time.
But once again you know what I was thinking better than myself.
The all knowing schmood strikes again!

& for example if you think we will win but don't post it on here, it means you must have thought we wouldn't win. Great logic! I thought we would beat monaco but we didn't. Get over it.

& I also sometimes change my mind based on team line ups. I didn't realise once you post a prediction days before a game, you can't change your mind in real life when you see the team line ups & injuries etc.
I might think we will lose or win based on both teams line ups tomorrow.

But make up what you want for a pointless argument as always.

Ps. If I thought we would have lost all our games, I'd say so. I couldn't care less what strangers like you on the internet think.

Try & enjoy us winning tomorrow instead of point scoring on a forum to strangers.

Last minute winner. Schmood can't celebrate now, must post fuck off doubters on TFC first.

Jesus, you took time out to look up my predictions.
You are 1 cool dude. How big is that chip on your shoulder. I feel bad for you.
Relax more & enjoy our great start to the season!!

Last edited:
Rondon expected not to start. 5k round trip completed this morning.
Oh so the guy I predicted would score against us isn't starting.
But I can't let that effect my draw prediction.
No one would ever change their mind based on starting line up's would they?!

Surely start with Son.

He's the one that's scoring, especially in away matches.

Last outing away, he and Janssen looked good, Son gets 2. At Boro, 2-1.
Previous away game Son scored the first 2, at Stoke 4-0.

He looked pretty fit to me, even towards the end of the Citeh match which was played at a level of intensity I'd never seen before. He was very much outnumbered but was still taking the game to them and keeping possession really well.

Not true. For example what was my palace prediction?
Don't remember predicting us to lose or draw that.
Unless you are counting games that I didn't make a prediction on here as me predicting a loss?!

You obviously have left out the fact I haven't predicted on all games on here. Phrasing it a certain way was a poor attempt.
I could just as easily say how many games have I predicted us to lose on here?
Wonder why you didn't mention that?
You & your petty agenda. It is boring for everyone.

I know which games I thought we would win when it came to kick off time.
But once again you know what I was thinking better than myself.
The all knowing schmood strikes again!

& for example if you think we will win but don't post it on here, it means you must have thought we wouldn't win. Great logic! I thought we would beat monaco but we didn't. Get over it.

& I also sometimes change my mind based on team line ups. I didn't realise once you post a prediction days before a game, you can't change your mind in real life when you see the team line ups & injuries etc.
I might think we will lose or win based on both teams line ups tomorrow.

But make up what you want for a pointless argument as always.

Ps. If I thought we would have lost all our games, I'd say so. I couldn't care less what strangers like you on the internet think.

Try & enjoy us winning tomorrow instead of point scoring on a forum to strangers.

Last minute winner. Schmood can't celebrate now, must post fuck off doubters on TFC first.
I asked how many games you have predicted us to win? Simple question with no other ''certain way'' of phrasing required.

It's 1.

All that other stuff you've made up in your head. I asked you a single, simple question.

Another lovely essay though.

I asked how many games you have predicted us to win? Simple question with no other ''certain way'' of phrasing required.

It's 1.

All that other stuff you've made up in your head. I asked you a single, simple question.

Another lovely essay though.
If you can't understand my points as to why that is highly misleading then that's your hang up!

Oh so you can. Then you will accept I might have changed my earlier posted predictions based on this. Cheers
So no quote of that accusation then. Cool.

Well, what is your prediction now? Stop acting so butthurt and rejoice in your new found faith of this team.

Make it the big 2, Scotty boy!

200.gif

So no quote of that accusation then. Cool.

Well, what is your prediction now? Stop acting so butthurt and rejoice in your new found faith of this team.

Make it the big 2, Scotty boy!

200.gif
Please leave me alone. Your being too creepy for my taste.

Good news if Rondon isn't starting. He is their best player beside the Dolphin and he is extremely difficult to meet for oru defence. Hopefully we have a plan to stop Chadli, we should know all about him...

Oh, and for those going, give Chadli some love, he did very well for us and that should be appreciated!

U like simple questions.
So, how many have I predicted us to lose?
Oh, you refuse to answer that.
Remember, just one number as the answer as you said earlier.

For the good of the forum I have blocked you.
You will have to find someone else to take out your 'mummy didn't have any faith in me issues'.

Last edited:
Good news if Rondon isn't starting. He is their best player beside the Dolphin and he is extremely difficult to meet for oru defence. Hopefully we have a plan to stop Chadli, we should know all about him...

Oh, and for those going, give Chadli some love, he did very well for us and that should be appreciated!
Oh he will.

'nuff respect for flipper.

Back
Top Bottom