Wembley and season ticket holders

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Then what happens do we thing? The remaining number of those 18,000 extra tickets are offered to the next lot on the list? And so on until there are none left?

Think so. They will steadily go down the waiting list until all the available STs are sold. Or, depending on how many of the original 18.5k are left, they might do it the old way, ie, email people in order one at a time until all sold.

Think so. They will steadily go down the waiting list until all the available STs are sold. Or, depending on how many of the original 18.5k are left, they might do it the old way, ie, email people in order one at a time until all sold.
I'd imagine they'll go through windows again. One of my mates is at 32,000 and chomping at the bit but I can't see it making anywhere near there.

How are they going to allocate seats in the new stadium? Will it be based on where your season ticket is at Wembley, or will they be sold in phases based on things such as loyalty points? I obviously want to sit in the one-tiered stand but I'm worried that's where everybody will want to be!

How are they going to allocate seats in the new stadium? Will it be based on where your season ticket is at Wembley, or will they be sold in phases based on things such as loyalty points? I obviously want to sit in the one-tiered stand but I'm worried that's where everybody will want to be!

I think we could end up with a cult following in the new North stand giving away fans a warm welcome to the new WHL!

It definitely won't be based on where you sit at Wembley, that much has been confirmed. However they haven't said how it will be done yet. THST seem to be talking about this a lot with the club, which is a good thing - I'd rather they take their time to get it right

It definitely won't be based on where you sit at Wembley, that much has been confirmed. However they haven't said how it will be done yet. THST seem to be talking about this a lot with the club, which is a good thing - I'd rather they take their time to get it right
Agreed. WHU fucking it up so bad probably put a sense of urgency around this issue as well. That move was such a disaster that Levy could literally pull 61,559 names out of a hat and do a better job placing fans in areas.

The single most important thing regarding the placement of fans, is to make it absolutely certain that anyone that goes to the South Stand will loose their ticket if they sit down, tell someone else to sit down, don't sing, clap or make a noise. Fans should create a human tunnel that joins from seat to stadium exit, where the culprits have to run through whilst being beaten with sticks and pissed on. This will be filmed and posted on all social networking sites as a warning to all.

excited-baby.gif

Me and my son can apply in the morning, what's the best way of doing it so that we can sit together (he's a junior member), will I have to log in separately for each of us and hope the seat next to me is still available or can I add his seat through the network like you do for tickets? COYS

Me and my son can apply in the morning, what's the best way of doing it so that we can sit together (he's a junior member), will I have to log in separately for each of us and hope the seat next to me is still available or can I add his seat through the network like you do for tickets? COYS

I think it is like booking tickets where you assign from your network.

help please gents

im being offered a season ticket in tomorrows window.
My son who is 12 i often take isnt as he is down the waiting list.
if i get a season ticket, what happens when my son came come?
is there a way i can sit next to him? can i move my seat to be next him or am i f****ed?

help please gents

is there a way i can sit next to him? can i move my seat to be next him or am i f****ed?
You need to wait until your son is eligible for a ticket, then buy 2 together. What number is he on the list?

help please gents

The ticket office will try and relocate you to sit with your son if he later gets offered a season ticket but there are no guarantees unfortunately. I'd call them up tomorrow, tell them the situation and see what they can do.

Back
Top Bottom