Wembley and season ticket holders

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Newcastle fan here. Just wondering how ticket sales are going for you lot at Wembley? I understand Wembley will be at full ~90,000 capacity for all league games? Will Spurs be filling that each week?

Newcastle fan here. Just wondering how ticket sales are going for you lot at Wembley? I understand Wembley will be at full ~90,000 capacity for all league games? Will Spurs be filling that each week?
We are currently allocating new season tickets to +60,000 members who have been on the waiting list for +10yrs. All existing ST's, 22k (less the usual handful of churn), have renewed and selected their seats for Wembley.

All games have full capacity allocation (this may be 85k with Governing body restrictions, I lose track which governing body places these restrictions and why, UEFA/FA etc) but full capacity will between 85 or 90k.

We will have no problem filling the stadium for most of our League games as we did in dead rubber Europa League game last year. But obviously there may well be some of the less glamorous ties, like playing a newly promoted Championship team, where we may not sell out. If these games fall midweek then that will increase the challenge.

We have permission, at our discretion to use the full capacity. But for some matches I highly doubt that we will.

We sold out our European games last season but they were very competitively priced. We will have around 40k fans on STs next season and with corporates and away fans I imagine that we will let have a 'guaranteed' 50k (give or take) tickets sold for each game.

So we need 35k members (we have around 90k of those), tourists and day trippers to buy a ticket to sell out.

The CL games, <removed>s, Woolwich, WHU, Dippers and Man U will all sell out.

Block 127, row 29. Would have preferred to be a bit more behind the goal, but there was nothing behind the first 8 rows there. Can't really complain. Come on!

121 row 8... If this translates to West Stand at NWHL I promise to fight the good fight against Prawn Sandwiches and other middle class granary goods.

Nice one fellas. Have to meet up for pre-match Prosecco & dips.

Almost certainly in the Cheese tunnel.
Fucking cheese tunnel, I forgot about that. I'll be bringing my A Game.
tumblr_inline_mqma1toOw51qz4rgp.gif

Back
Top Bottom