Wembley and season ticket holders

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So where is everyone aiming for? I am thinking North-West - in the "home" half but as close as possible to Wembley Park for the drudge home?

So where is everyone aiming for? I am thinking North-West - in the "home" half but as close as possible to Wembley Park for the drudge home?

Wembley West stand should translate to South Stand
East stand should be North Stand.

Rather than plan for this year think about next year so you avoid having to swap seats this time next year.

Being in phase 2 I doubt I'll get my first choice :pochsmirk:

Rather than plan for this year think about next year so you avoid having to swap seats this time next year.

Thanks mate. So where is the best place to go if you want a spot in "The Wall" in New WHL?

Thanks mate. So where is the best place to go if you want a spot in "The Wall" in New WHL?
I don't think it matters where you sit at Wembley in relation to the new stadium.
"The Wall" will hold 17K with a few thousand probably going to members on a match by match basis. I'd imagine they'll let people choose their ST seats in different phases on a loyalty point basis so think anyone with a ST for the first time this season won't have a chance of "The Wall".

But that's just my opinion and as we all know, Tottenham work in weird and mysterious ways!

I don't think it matters where you sit at Wembley in relation to the new stadium.
"The Wall" will hold 17K with a few thousand probably going to members on a match by match basis. I'd imagine they'll let people choose their ST seats in different phases on a loyalty point basis so think anyone with a ST for the first time this season won't have a chance of "The Wall".

But that's just my opinion and as we all know, Tottenham work in weird and mysterious ways!
Seat location in Wembley will have no bearing on seat position in the new stadium apparently.

Been offered season tickets myself and my dad, after years on the list. My son is only 5 and has the junior membership, introduced him to the Park Lane last season and he's hooked! Does anyone know how it would work if we take the 2 x ST but we want to take him to a game and he's only a member? Are we going to be able to get tickets together for one off matches?

Wembley will be easier for me Moor Street to Wembley stadium but really going to miss the walk from seven sisters to WHL - roll on the 2018/19 season!

One of the lucky ones to get a ticket in the first phase, as I am on the west end of the met line I should be able to get from door to seat in an hour, which is about an hour quicker than the journey to the lane..

I am right in saying that everyone needs to pay up by the close of play on Monday?

One of the lucky ones to get a ticket in the first phase, as I am on the west end of the met line I should be able to get from door to seat in an hour, which is about an hour quicker than the journey to the lane..

I am right in saying that everyone needs to pay up by the close of play on Monday?

Same. I gave them my Credit card details & the money was taken on the 14th. I cant remember what the deadline was though. Will be online somewhere but i couldn't find it. You can go into your account & do the finance plan now i think.

Reminder (in case it slipped anyone's mind). Bronze member Widow 3 opened today. 9001-13500 on the waiting list.

How do you know when the windows open up? Does THFC send an email to the appropriate loyalty points holders or do you have to log onto your account to check? I am not that high on the loyalty points list so not expecting to be offered a season ticket but you never know.....

How do you know when the windows open up? Does THFC send an email to the appropriate loyalty points holders or do you have to log onto your account to check? I am not that high on the loyalty points list so not expecting to be offered a season ticket but you never know.....

Check the iSpurs portal. Window 3 until Thur, 4 Fri-Mon.
If there are any left thereafter im sure they will make announcements via FB/Twitter or email.

Log in as soon as your window opens. Will be a bit of a scrum for the first hour or two.
Spurs didn't send my email until a few hours into the window.

Back
Top Bottom