Wembley and season ticket holders

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thanks gents
I think he's about 41,000 on the list. I am 37,000
He may yet make it. I have just gotten on to the OS and am in the dreaded wheel of doom already. As I predicted in the other thread the new offer is 15k member, up to 40k and is confirmed once you get to the ticketing site. So if there are any left after this he may yet be eligible. You could take the risk.

thanks, gonna get one and just hope for the best. if he doesn't then it might be an absolute nightmare trying to take him next season.

oh well not conductive to bringing in the next generation of spurs fans

thanks, gonna get one and just hope for the best. if he doesn't then it might be an absolute nightmare trying to take him next season.

oh well not conductive to bringing in the next generation of spurs fans

I reckon you might actually be alright getting a club wembley one or up in the nose bleeds.

Lower tier is banged out though

I reckon you might actually be alright getting a club wembley one or up in the nose bleeds.

Lower tier is banged out though

Just been on to do ours, lower (level 1) all sold out now but there's loads of club Wembley left and level 5, I reckon there's still around 10000 ST's available looking at the chart, I thought they would have gone a lot quicker than they have so far bearing in mind it guarantees you an ST for the new stadium.

Last edited:
Just been on to do ours, lower (level 1) all sold out now but there's loads of club Wembley left and level 5, I reckon there's still around 10000 ST's available looking at the chart, I thought they would have gone a lot quicker than they have so far bearing in mind it guarantees you an ST for the new stadium.
Thanks then it's worth not paying for it, and waiting for the next window where we can both get one together.

Just looked, nothing yet- but maybe it will come in the next few minutes.

"Over the course of this week we shall be offering the opportunity to additional groups of eligible Bronze Members in quick succession. This process will commence with Members between Waiting List position 18,466 and 25,000 who can now buy a Season Ticket on Wednesday 28 June, 10am to Midnight. Depending on the take up of Season Tickets from this group, on Thursday 29 and Friday 30 offers will be made via email to Members further down the list."

This would indicate there will be a window tomorrow. Today's closes at midnight. You're bound to be included in tomorrow's. Good luck.

Between me on my phone in the airport and my friend on her pic back here, we couldn't get anything in the first level at all. Ended up getting 3 seats in 547 but after having thought long and hard about it, I am not going to go ahead with them. My son and his mate aren't that enthusiastic if I'm honest and will have heir own football commitments this season. Think we will do the CL and cup games again this season and hopefully get better seats too. Sad but realistic I guess...

Between me on my phone in the airport and my friend on her pic back here, we couldn't get anything in the first level at all. Ended up getting 3 seats in 547 but after having thought long and hard about it, I am not going to go ahead with them. My son and his mate aren't that enthusiastic if I'm honest and will have heir own football commitments this season. Think we will do the CL and cup games again this season and hopefully get better seats too. Sad but realistic I guess...

There will be seats available for members in the lower tier.

I'm sorry if this sounds unpopular, but is this what season tickets are really for? So wealthy overseas members can jet over for a few games a season with their seats remaining unoccupied for the majority of the season? Or will we see a return to StubHub when we move into the new ground? Season tickets should be used - not bought as a status symbol or a profit making exercise.

No problem with Americans attending games, but US residents buying season tickets - seriously?

What's the point? Modern football eh?

Maybe the intention is to attend 18 matches at Wembley? That's certainly a lot of air miles and early starts :pocheyes:

If they were to attend 3-4 matches would have been cheaper just be a Lilywhite member and get match day tickets.

Back
Top Bottom