Wearing red to Spurs games/wearing anything red in general as Spurs fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We also have red on our current kit.
And that's why I haven't bought a home shirt in decades.
Something else I meant to mention BF bought me red roses on our first Valentine's day together. Told him I don't "do" red, so now he has to hunt for white/yellow /pink / purple flowers - any colour but red!

Nope, nope, nope. Why would you turn up to a match in red? I always wear colours and if it’s cold enough for a jacket then I take a scarf (or buy a half and half on the way in, obvs).

Last edited:
Had 'words' with someone sitting next to me at Everton the other week, as he was wearing a red & white woolly hat. Had to be separated by my mate who sat between us in the end. The bloke said he was Welsh and that's why he wore the hat.
:pochfacepalm:
Better dead than red.
I'm Welsh and so I do own a number of red garments (rugby tops, national football team shirt, scarves, etc.), but I'd never dream of wearing red to a Spurs match. What's wrong with people?

Purely due to the fact we won the World Cup in red I’ve always preferred the red England shirt.

And my non league team play in red. Although I always ask for blue training tops whenever given the choice.

But general clothing I tend to buy/wear blue, dark grey, black or navy blue. Or light grey. Or blue.

Did get a burgundy shirt for an Xmas present though.
Wouldn’t wear it to a Spurs match.
We one the World Cup in black and white mate

To a game no.

In day to day life, I think there are more important things in life than to we aware of what colour clothes you’re wearing

There are 285 different shades of red

What if you’re colour blind & think a football pitch is red ?

I saw a bloke at whl in a red and white bobble hat, one of those long skinny affairs. The cock looked like one of the seven dwarves and as he walked along the bottom of the shelf there was a massive line of hands from the upper bit grabbing at him til they eventually ripped it off his ridiculous head. My son used to get given packs of underpants by his nan and i used to throw the red ones away, same with T shirts.

I would certainly never wear red to a game, but that's about the extent of my commitment. My two-year-old loves the film Cars, and has loads of red shirts/trousers/pyjamas because that's the colour of the main car and he loves it. I think if I caught myself stopping him wearing something he loves as much as I love Spurs at this point in his life, I'd probably have to have a word with myself.

Give him a good old clip round the ear hole and tell him to liven up.

Got to stamp that shit early

:wansum:

In my entire life Ive had one red 49ers wooly hat......wore it about twice, and one hoody, never left the house in it.
That was about 25 years ago

Cant do it, and I always look among our crowd on tv and think "why???"

No red stuff!

I bought a black Berghaus jacket that had some red in the lining, I tried going over it with black marker pen and when that didn't work resorted to spraying it with BBQ paint.

The only red things I own are a couple of screwdrivers and some pants with red on them, at least the gooner red on my pants is sniffing my arse all day!

FWIW all of the sports clubs I support are blue (except for one, the Lakers), so basically #NeverRed

My wife
<----
Didn't get the memo. She said it was "orange" I made her put it away.
:vertna::pochserious::dembelewtf: :deledoubt::roseunsure:

Back
Top Bottom