Wearing red to Spurs games/wearing anything red in general as Spurs fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thelonious

The Fighting Cock
Thelonious World Peace

Curious to know where you guys stand on this. I have seen people coming to games in red coats, hats, trainers and even trousers. For me, I think it’s not on.

You shouldn't own anything red let alone wear something red to a match.

My Mrs bought a red dress once told her it made her look fat. She's not worn one since .:pochsmirk:

I took the kids to see Father Christmas and as soon as we stepped into his grotto i sparked the fucker out. Anyone in that much red must be a fucking gooner.

Coca Cola Cunt.

Given one shot at life and i'm born a ginger.

PnIFeyh.jpg

Curious to know where you guys stand on this. I have seen people coming to games in red coats, hats, trainers and even trousers. For me, I think it’s not on.

Personally i fucking detest it. I won't even have anything red in the house unless it is absolutely unavoidable. I even paid an extra £10 to get a Blue Henry vacuum rather than the usual red one.
I certainly wouldn't talk to someone wearing a red coat etc a Spurs home game.

They should be stopped at the gates for being tourists and/or uneducated in all things THFC.

The candles in church are in red or blue holders, I won't go anywhere near the red ones.
I have no red clothing, I even removed a pair of red uppers from a pair of trainers! The only red thing I wear on match days is my Spurs/poppy badge.
I have pointed out to a few people that they shouldn't wear red on match days, think it's my moral duty.
Unfortunately, the Maltese flag is half red and half white, think I'll start a petition to change it to navy and white :)

I am 61 years old, and my favourite colour is pink, shortly followed by red. Wearing the colour you like is about being an adult.
I bet turning up on matchdays wearing pink and red must be a cracking experience.

Going to a game with my eldest son who was wearing a Burgundy Harrington, i said to him ' you sure ', he looked down and said ' Sorry dad i don't know what i was thinking ' bless him.

Not spoken to him since.

When I was a kid my mum and dad had a red garage door. They went on holiday with my sisters and I was charged with looking after the dog. Anyway, when they came home the door was navy.

(It still is to this day).

Don't own a single item of red clothing, refuse to buy red clothes for my kids.

Have slowly indoctrinated my 6 year old daughter to change her favourite colour from red to blue.

When we where looking at a new family car a few years back i spent more money on a lower spec car rather than take the one they had in red on the forecourt. My Mrs was looking at me like i was a madman, but fair do's she just shrugged and knew there was no point trying to fight it.

Its about principles. I'm not one for wearing "colours" in a football sense anyway but I hate the colour red. Wearing it to a match is inexcusable imo. JCL's or tourists need re-educating if they are coming as "home fans".

Would never buy JVC products or own a SEGA console.

Probably never go on holiday to Rwanda either.

Back
Top Bottom