Wearing red to Spurs games/wearing anything red in general as Spurs fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well you didn't mention that. You made it sound like you were close to knocking somebody out because they wore a colour you don't like. That alone is irrational beyond belief. With the full facts, things are a little more understandable
It was just an argument mate, was never going to be a punch up, the thing was everyone around us agreed with me.
:coys:

I took the kids to see Father Christmas and as soon as we stepped into his grotto i sparked the fucker out. Anyone in that much red must be a fucking gooner.

Coca Cola Cunt.

I saw a bloke at whl in a red and white bobble hat, one of those long skinny affairs. The cock looked like one of the seven dwarves and as he walked along the bottom of the shelf there was a massive line of hands from the upper bit grabbing at him til they eventually ripped it off his ridiculous head. My son used to get given packs of underpants by his nan and i used to throw the red ones away, same with T shirts.
Years back i was in Dons cafe in the High road pre match, having a hang over cure.
This fella was in there selling polo shirts and t shirts .The polo shirts were a euro tournament(2000?) we(England) bombed out of and the t shirts were red with a Spurs badge on....Not even Alan Sugar would have been able to punt that lot out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom