We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Been lurking on this forum for months and thought what better time to write a first post, than on the eve of our first meteoric Champions League win!

Excited does not begin to cover it.

Biggest Spurs game I can remember in my lifetime. Time to silence the haters and the talk of ‘bottlers’

Having been a Spur since the early seventies I have seen some wonderful moments and had my love of this wonderful football club re affirmed time and time again, Getting promoted after one season in the old div 2 at the Dell , Ricky's Goal, Gazzas Free kick , even when that wanker Graham tried to destroy the club from within we still won the league cup and wiped the smile off that prick Savage's face.
But I have never ever been as proud as I am today and as I will be tomorrow when we take our rightful place as one of Europe's Premier clubs winning the biggest prize to add to our other three European trophies..
COME ON YOU SPURS
Regarding getting married.. Hmmm
I feel like we have been married for 30 years most of which has given me pleasure the odd occasion when Prosseco loosened the old girl up and gave us some memorable times..
But when we win tomorrow it will be like the decree nisi has come through and that sweet sexy girl from the post office has agreed to move her and her best mate in.
COYS

Been lurking on this forum for months and thought what better time to write a first post, than on the eve of our first meteoric Champions League win!

Excited does not begin to cover it.

Biggest Spurs game I can remember in my lifetime. Time to silence the haters and the talk of ‘bottlers’

Oi Dorset! Whats with the stupidly literal country-yokel avatar name? Me and Norfolkspur have that covered....
ah well, I suppose there's room for one more my darling!

See everyone at the Lane tomorrow - can't smile without you!

Oi Dorset! Whats with the stupidly literal country-yokel avatar name? Me and Norfolkspur have that covered....
ah well, I suppose there's room for one more my darling!

See everyone at the Lane tomorrow - can't smile without you!
Couldn’t think of anything more original, live in Dorset, born down the road from the Lane though and my nan lived in a flat on Northumberland Park in Tottenham all her life!

The big question on every ones lips is.....................
What the fuck is a Liver Bird?
And what's it like in a cock fight?
Apparently it's a cormorant. Smelly, oily, greasy seabird that can't swim properly - a type of dipper - no match for a Fighting Cock.

o5WQwlR.jpg

Come On You Spuuurs!

I know we are the underdogs coming into in this game, but f*ck me Liverpool fans have no humility. They think they are going to win 4-0 or something. Indeed they have the experience & have beaten us twice 2-1 this season in the league, but that's not a massive margin.

Not long to go. Trying to not get to excited, unfortunately have a funeral to attend in the morning. So tomorrow will be pretty lowkey.

Also see this sort of shit knocking about...

What a miserable prick of a supposed fan. Win or lose tomorrow I am so proud of how far we have come through so much adversity this season. Enjoy the fuck of the fact we are in the CL final. COYMFS!

Back
Top Bottom