We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I feel Pochettino's tactical analysis will decide the game in our favour. Liverpool have a great team. We all know they play 4-3-3. The reason we have won games is we change things when they are not working and surprise teams. They have no idea how we will start, and if we start shit, we can change it up and finish it well. A lot is said of Liverpool's comeback, but let's be real, it was over one full game at Anfield where they used home advantage and didn't have to come back within the game. Our comeback was in one half away from home in Europe. The final will be at an away ground. Surely this favours the away goals team. And if it doesn't, I still fully expect Lloris to want to put his World Cup final display right, Alderweireld to want to put his last Champions League final right, Trippier to want to have a solid game, Kane to win a trophy, and so forth. In short, there is a lot of motivation to just say fuckit and we have nothing to lose.

Fixed it: it shows relative popularity of search term tottenham
otUEZex.png

I wish a few more speakers of foreigners languages would learn how to pronounce it correctly. Even Poch can't. You don't have get the glottal stop or schwa perfect but just stopping adding the non existent ten in the middle would be good enough.

I feel Pochettino's tactical analysis will decide the game in our favour. Liverpool have a great team. We all know they play 4-3-3. The reason we have won games is we change things when they are not working and surprise teams. They have no idea how we will start, and if we start shit, we can change it up and finish it well. A lot is said of Liverpool's comeback, but let's be real, it was over one full game at Anfield where they used home advantage and didn't have to come back within the game. Our comeback was in one half away from home in Europe. The final will be at an away ground. Surely this favours the away goals team. And if it doesn't, I still fully expect Lloris to want to put his World Cup final display right, Alderweireld to want to put his last Champions League final right, Trippier to want to have a solid game, Kane to win a trophy, and so forth. In short, there is a lot of motivation to just say fuckit and we have nothing to lose.
I'm just thinking of Poch vs Guardiola:

He dominated a tactical genius with Espanyol when they drew
And then at Spurs their first encounter he also had the last word

I'm hoping tomorrow will be the same case (but with Klopp)

whatever happens tomorrow, I am so proud of this team.

Supporting Spurs in Norway have been lonely at times. There are some of us but it is drowned by people who where afraid to be different and started supporting United, lolerpool or woolwich as kids, just so they wouldnt be picked on in school.

It have been so much fun being a yid these last years. When i informed people in the past that i am a Yid I always got the reaction that tottenham where kind of a cozy, non threatening team that nobody in Norway had any ill feelings towards.
I have felt their fear of us growing since Poch took over. Spurs are no longer regarded as a fun little team here, but a serious threat against anyone.

I was thinking about watching the final alone since non of my mates are Spurs, but ended up agreeing to see the game with some mates (6 of them are Lolerpool, three of them woolwich).
Whatever happens tomorrow, I will be so proud.

I am so thankful for being a Yid.
:dierpochhug:

Sorry for the bad english, a few cans in to calm the nerves.

Back
Top Bottom