We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've plotted how popular Tottenham as a search term is on Google
Our magic night against Ajax utterly dominates the popularity over the past 5 years.

Imagine what tomorrow could bring :pochohshit:

Two more sleeps until Tottenham Hotspur are in the Champions League final..

giphy.gif
ONE more sleep until Tottenham Hotspur are in the Champions League final..

tenor.gif

How can you start two payers that have yet to gain match time after injury? It’s ludicrous to suggest either Winks or Kane should start. Kane on the bench is what the boss wil go for - I’m confident of that.

I'm a nervous fucking wreck...
But you are against Huddersfield. You’ve left yourself nowhere to go with this one. Having said that, I’ve got no reference point - no benchmark. It’s just so fucking massive. As I’ve mentioned before, I’ve never coveted something so much for so long. I’m not sure how I’m going to deal with it whatever happens. It’s pretty fucking scary.

But you are against Huddersfield. You’ve left yourself nowhere to go with this one. Having said that, I’ve got no reference point - no benchmark. It’s just so fucking massive. As I’ve mentioned before, I’ve never coveted something so much for so long. I’m not sure how I’m going to deal with it whatever happens. It’s pretty fucking scary.
This 100%. It’s off the radar. My seven year old lad is all <shrug> “Spurs get to the final of the UCL final every year don’t they, Dad?..... Dad....Dad... why have you pissed your pants, Dad?....”

I am CousinEddie CousinEddie

PS no slur on Eddie’s ability to hold his water, I’m just a complete nervous wreck....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom