We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not nervous at all. I'd like to say that's because I have absolute certainty that we'll win but in reality it's because I've had a valium tablet. Though I am pretty confident. Just feels like the story that will be written involves us winning and Liverpool losing.

Tottenham have come within 20 minutes of being eliminated five times - in each of their final three group games, the quarter-final against Manchester City and against Ajax, when they were seconds away from defeat.

Blimey.

No sleep till Paxton.

Being a spurs fan has been an incredible journey. Tomorrow is the biggest day of my footballing life and possibly my existence. I’m excited ... yet nervous, proud yet in utter disbelief, speechless at how far we’ve come since my journey began. I feel so lucky to support such an incredible team.

Unlike many of you, I have no family ties to the club. I started following the team in 05/06 in the good old BMJ days and have watched pretty much most games since. I’m not sure what it was, but I fell in love with the club instantly. I grew up in Pakistan and would watch spurs on TV over there. Luckily moved over here soon after.

It’s been a lonely, somewhat zen-like experience. None of my friends support Tottenham.... my family don’t even watch football. What this club has done for me is indescribable - the emotional attachment is hard to describe and has helped fill many a void in my life.

I remember the Stalteri goal against West Ham, the Woodgate LC final header, Danny Rose’s premier league debut, the AVB drubbings, Sherwoods era...

Yet this is the pinnacle. Nothing can eclipse this moment. I’m so incredibly proud, irrespective of what happens. If we do win it will be the happiest moment of my life. I’m trying to keep my expectations in check because I know how far we’ve come.

This moment is everything.

Ex-Services I may be, but I was in the RAF, so not as professional as you may think. 🤪

Unless I’m in a 5-Star hotel quaffing the finest Chateau-neuf, I’ve got no hope.
Well I’ve dispensed my advice. If you want to shit yourself, shit away. Personally, with everything that’s going to be going on, it’s one bodily function I can do without. I’m currently looking for an anti-vomit pill, but I fear I’ve left it to late.

:memeokay:

Well I’ve dispensed my advice. If you want to shit yourself, shit away. Personally, with everything that’s going to be going on, it’s one bodily function I can do without. I’m currently looking for an anti-vomit pill, but I fear I’ve left it to late.

:memeokay:
Appreciate the advice! Look after yourself, Joe, see you on the other side. :dierpochhug:

As my last Orgonite lost some life-force, yet now we hear Poch calling on the team to embrace it, here are my recent creations (tests really).

According to the man who is (was) considered the most energy sensitive on Earth (Laozu), my work has some of the finest Chi output.

This means we win, scoring 4

IMAG1314_1.jpg

It's written. How on Earth else can you explain the synchronicity :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom