We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great list

Also supporting Tottenham: Espanyol, Real Madrid, Schalke, Porto
Also supporting Liverpool: Dortmund, West Ham

are my guesses
Not so sure about the Hammers, spent last evening in Southend on ( on my way to Madrid via Majorca) met a few hammers a couple were my cabbies and they hold no love for the scousers the majority independently referred to being robbed in the Cardiff cup final.

Started working 9h per day and that moved my focus from CL final. Actually I'm glad it worked, but now it's all coming into me. Spurs on plane to Madrid, fucking hell. Still a dream. Saturday is gonna be special!!

The team have just arrived in Spain.

Listening to Radio 5 live - Lee Bloody Dixon is being his normal creepy, shitty little self.

I never win Euromillions, but I did today - It's a sign. It's not the amount, it's the fact that I won £2.30.

It's getting real boys (and girl) :tobyarm:
Fa3VE5z.jpg

gaaH35I.jpg

My missus just walked in and saw me taking my anxiety medication. I said, "Ah, was just thinking about the Champions League final" and she started laughing. I then added, "I'm not joking!"

I wasn't as well. She is very worried what I'll be like on Saturday now. Will probably end up in the bed next to Airfixx Airfixx .

Back
Top Bottom