We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hate Liverpool now more than I ever have done. Fucking insufferable, entitled, rat-eating cunts.

They’re acting like their name is already on the trophy and they think that they deserve this more than we do. Dickheads like Souness are coming out and saying that we don’t even deserve to be in the final. What does he expect us to do? Bend over and give it to them?

Fuck that. I cannot fucking wait to smash the cunts 4-0. It will ruin the summer for every dipper in the country and reinforce the loser mentality at that dog shit football club.

PS. I hope Souness falls arsehole first onto the world’s largest, prickliest cacti.

Still....

Waiting for a 'cancellation' otherwise I won't even have my op til Monday....Day-by-day living nil by mouth in the meantime.... If the op doesn't happen, I can have dinner.... Rinse and repeat.

That sounds horrible mate, hopefully you get that cancellation and can get a bit of munch down you later on. Are you going to be out in time for the final if you get it done today or is it a fair old bit required around the quacks?

That sounds horrible mate, hopefully you get that cancellation and can get a bit of munch down you later on. Are you going to be out in time for the final if you get it done today or is it a fair old bit required around the quacks?

My stay's been fairly easily to cope with so far..... But food's been a comfort when not smoking until now.... Shit just got real! LOL

Nothing to go on other than guesswork.... Guess it depends how I respond, but not banking on being home, no.

My stay's been fairly easily to cope with so far..... But food's been a comfort when not smoking until now.... Shit just got real! LOL

Nothing to go on other than guesswork.... Guess it depends how I respond, but not banking on being home, no.

I'm sure everyone on TFC will be rooting for you. Hope we posters at least keep you occupied until you are out of hospital fit and well !

Well fingers and toes crossed for you son. Hospital sleepovers the night of a Champions League final is just pig luck. You can get it via YouTube though can't you?

I'm sure everyone on TFC will be rooting for you. Hope we posters at least keep you occupied until you are out of hospital fit and well !

Bless... Best thing everyone can do is to pick up some of my slack and get behind the boys for me!!!! :tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm:

(This place has been a godsend tbh... Not really felt like doing anything any more productive since I've been in here, but having deliberated whether it would be sensible to not watch the final, I'm game for Saturday. Just gotta emotionally 'remove' myself from things a bit... Maybe if I fake a seizure, they'll sedate me. :adegrin:)

Last edited:
Well fingers and toes crossed for you son. Hospital sleepovers the night of a Champions League final is just pig luck. You can get it via YouTube though can't you?

Spursy as fuck mate!!!

Either YT or some NHS-PayTV thingy that has BT sport...

Gonna trial run a few streams tonight too.

To me it's blindingly obvious that Kane starts.

He had far less time to recover for Burnley and scored a fine goal that game....all this talk from scousers and (the media who work for them) of being "better without him" are farcical. Son and Moura have performed far better with a focal point to work around. ( see Llorente)

-------------------Lloris-------------------
Trippier---Alderweireld---Vertonghen---Rose
-----Sissoko------Winks------Eriksen --------
------------Son--------------Dele-------------
---------------------Kane-----------------------

Unbelievably harsh on Moura, but I'm sure he'll still have a vital role to play. Would be tempted to drop Dele, but Poch won't. He also has a fantastic relationship with Kane and is capable of dropping back into midfeild to make a very compact midfield 4 as well as drifting beyond Kane and attacking balls in the box. We'll have to play smart to win this and Dele is if nothing else; a smart footballer.

Trippier is an obvious weakness, but does Serge have the temperament to play in such a big game? In addition Jenas mentioned he's been carrying an injury so perhaps he's managed to get it sorted in the down period? We shouldn't be afraid to make an early change if Mane starts run riot.

Winks has to start. We haven't been able to control a football match without him. Saying that, I far from expect us to control this one...Liverpool are almost a perfectly balanced team, with Matip being their one slight weakness. Saying that, I think we'll win. I have no idea why - but the footballing Gods finally seem to be smiling down upon us. And let's face it, it is they who will decide the outcome.

I'm flying out to Madrid tomorrow. God speed fellow yids

Audere est Facere

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom