We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Clubs supporting Tottenham
Barcelona, Man United, Man city, Everton, Chelsea, Bayern

Clubs supporting Liverpool
Woolwich... can't really think of anyone else if I had to be honest.

Correct me if I'm wrong about any of that.

Jurgen Klopp, with friends & family, singing and happy a few hours after his defeat in the final last year.

I truly hope they will be singing and happy again this Saturday night.

cunts, the lot of 'em

From what I've seen on their forums they most certainly are. Although they're no fans of Spurs they certainly despise Liverpool more . Demba Ba day is celebrated every year among the Chelsea faithful.

Forums are one thing. I'm from West London originally and know lots of Chelsea fans. They all want Liverpool to win.

Their logic is that although they hate Liverpool, the Champions League is the only thing they have over Spurs at the moment. Liverpool win is seen as a lesser of two evils. They definitely did not want Liverpool to win the league. But the Champions League is something Liverpool have won recently so it's not that big a deal.

Nice read

I went to the second leg, my first experience of attending a final live. I was at the back of the standing area in the Paxton and it cost the princely sum of 50p.
Don't remember much of the game but I do recall Alan Mullery being carried by the supporters around the pitch.

Jurgen Klopp, with friends & family, singing and happy a few hours after his defeat in the final last year.

I truly hope they will be singing and happy again this Saturday night.

cunts, the lot of 'em

Why are Germans so weird?
Glad we don't have any in the team would ruin the squad culture

Still....

Waiting for a 'cancellation' otherwise I won't even have my op til Monday....Day-by-day living nil by mouth in the meantime.... If the op doesn't happen, I can have dinner.... Rinse and repeat.
The hanging around must be driving you crazy, it would me. And not eating? Nightmare! The phrase "hangry" was created for me. Hope it happens sooner rather than later x

The hanging around must be driving you crazy, it would me. And not eating? Nightmare! The phrase "hangry" was created for me. Hope it happens sooner rather than later x

:eriksenlol:

Never heard that before... I'll have to borrow that.

Just told them if I'm not done by Friday they'd best come back on Sunday.... Saturday is a no go for "personal reasons".

Clubs supporting Tottenham
Barcelona, Man United, Man city, Everton, Chelsea, Bayern

Clubs supporting Liverpool
Woolwich... can't really think of anyone else if I had to be honest.

Correct me if I'm wrong about any of that.
Great list

Also supporting Tottenham: Espanyol, Real Madrid, Schalke, Porto
Also supporting Liverpool: Dortmund, West Ham

are my guesses

Back
Top Bottom