We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bricking it but believe the boys will give it everything, I'm confident liverpool will have to play the game of their lives to beat us.

Big shout out to fans over 35/40
Weve suffered so much down the years. That will be wiped out in a heartbeat if we do the business. COYS.
Bollocks. Feel for us who grew up in the 90's, one memory was Gary Doherty being slung up front and the only trophy being one by a manager who was sacked a few weeks later. Having said that, I think all generations have suffered somewhat. :tobyarm:

I'I' be careful sbout playing him, Suarez took painkilling injections for his knee to play against Liverpool in Anfield and you could visibly see how much his injury affected him.

Sometimes it's not worth the risk, go with a lower quality player who is 100% fit and at least they'll give 100% on the pitch.

I'I' be careful sbout playing him, Suarez took painkilling injections for his knee to play against Liverpool in Anfield and you could visibly see how much his injury affected him.

Sometimes it's not worth the risk, go with a lower quality player who is 100% fit and at least they'll give 100% on the pitch.
Hopefully Rose is fine to play

Mario Kempes. Former Argentine striker. Probably mainly known for his two stints in Valencia here in Europe from what I can see on his wiki

CKEZpO3WsAAjOEV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom