We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Been getting up earlier and earlier this week. It was 4am today.

And I don't think I've blinked since Sunday.

I've had atrocious sleep since the Ajax win. And I'm extra buzzing tonight as Woolwich will be in the Europa again. I think I'm gonna get in some horse tranquillizers if we win or else I won't sleep for a week.

I've been up an hour already, and I'm going to sleep later and later. Buzzing with nervousness and excitement in equal measure. Good job I'm not at work this week, as doubt I would be able to concentrate on anything. At least I won't have any gloating gooners to contend with on Monday, whatever happens on Saturday. They did say that they would rather take a loss if we lost too - that's how small time they've become (mind you, in their shoes I would probably feel the same). Shame it had to be the Chavs to beat them, but suppose you can't have everything.

Love this. At the same time I hope they won't panic if things go wrong (hopefully not the case) and hoof the ball forward to no one.
COYS! I'm really nervous already.

Love this. At the same time I hope they won't panic if things go wrong (hopefully not the case) and hoof the ball forward to no one.
COYS! I'm really nervous already.
Spurs aren't like that. They don't panic if things go wrong and hoof the ball forward to no one. They panic if things go wrong, bring on Llorente and hoof the ball forward to no one.

Gradually decking my flat out in everything "Spurs" I can find. Flying my flag from the Chelsea game last year outside (never thought I'd find a use for it). The missus has given me free rein to put all Spurs memorabilia in the living room.

Tried to avoid thinking about Saturday for the past few weeks to stop myself going crazy.

I think today is the day I can no longer banish the thoughts. I am shitting it!
One more game Tottenham. Create history. Become heroes.

This is so much more than just a football match.
COYFS!

To be honest, I'm not worried about Saturday, the very fact that we're there has been enough, I remember a few years ago there was bullshit about Lloris leaving because his dream was to play in a CL final....who fucking imagined he would realise it with us?

This is what players are in the game for, moments like these, this is the absolute pinnacle of the club game, they can now sit their grandkids down and tell them they played in the final of the Champions League.

I know that winning is everything these days and I really hope we do, Christ if we win the fucking thing I really won't know what to do with myself, but even if we lose, I will still look back on the campaign with a lot of great memories, the City and Ajax games have reached legendary status already...Fuck it, I don't know what I'm trying to say....we're winners already, but lets just fuck these cunts up for shits and giggles...

London has high crime areas and low crime areas. Liverpool has high crime areas and even higher crime areas. Important difference.
Love your use of statistics there to back up your argument. I will have to concede, Liverpool either S**t, or really S**t. This comes as a surprise to myself as I always thought that some areas of Liverpool were extremely upmarket expensive well policed and extremely safe, but I was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom