We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

10 years later we lifted a trophy.
10 years after that we hold Barcelona to a draw at the Nou Camp.

Amazing!

We won in 1999 too! it does make me laugh that Ramos and George fucking Graham have been the only ones to bring us silverware in last 27 years, with 2 of the worst sides we have ever had. As Wigan, Birmingham and others have shown, these domestic cups do not correlate with "being a great side" much

We know what we are, and have been great for 4+ years now, love it, trophies are nice, but being among Europes elite sides is delicious from where we were

Sorry only managed to go back to page 88 so if any of you made some really good, insightful posts I apologise for missing them.
Went back to the hotel with a couple of bottles of smirnoff ice and a huge bag of crisps to celebrate. Totally exhausted but the best feeling in the world when the Inter result came through.
You can analyse a game to death, but statistics mean diddly squat in the end, the only thing that matters is how many times you get that ball over the line. And we did enough to get us into the knockout stages.
So proud of our team and our manager. You made my dream come true.

1898.jpg
:pochhail:

Spurs vs Barca, the boys fucking drew
To make matters better, inter did too
Woolwich are off to qara...azer... Who?
Final 16, Tottenham are through.

And fuck Liverpool.

FINALLY home from work, FINALLY watched the game (went internet-silent for a long long time), FINALLY read through this thread, and FUCK YES did Christmas come early! Concede nothing! COYS!

Back
Top Bottom