We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You fucking Sissoko boys crack me up. Did neither of you notice how much better we were when Sissoko was removed from the midfield?

How the fuck you watch performances like that from the likes of Eriksen, Alli, and Winks (a kid who’s played about 250 games less than Sissoko but held our midfield together and saw more ball than anyone on the pitch) and somehow stil have to make it all about fucking Sissoko?

How about giving Winks a “special mention” iz futbal iz futbal ?

You know absolutely nothing about football

His power means he can run through midfield and open up space for Eriksen, Dele Son etc.

And he seems to be growing in confidence every match

he is also unpredictable, sometimes he turns the opposite way to the choice most players would make and that surprises the defending team. It's creates nerves for the opposition. And his defensive game is under recognized I think.

no doubt the bus-conductor bus-conductor post match thread will be about how shit Sissoko was.

200.gif

You fucking Sissoko boys crack me up. Did neither of you notice how much better we were when Sissoko was removed from the midfield?

How the fuck you watch performances like that from the likes of Eriksen, Alli, and Winks (a kid who’s played about 250 games less than Sissoko but held our midfield together and saw more ball than anyone on the pitch) and somehow stil have to make it all about fucking Sissoko?

How about giving Winks a “special mention” iz futbal iz futbal ?
Give winks a mention for what? He was there..and then he wasnt and then we scored.

Why would anyone think about winks as one of the better players this match. He kept letting opposition have space and lost his man multiple times in dangerous areas. I did mention Winks last match vs Leicester because he did his job , against Barca he wasnt special in anyway. Sissoko was. He stopped their attacks multiple times , made some brillaint runs and then some great passes to players in good positions other than starting attacking which resulted in goalscoring chances. Only an idiot would think Winks was better than Sissoko.

Back
Top Bottom