We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We as a fanbase have to start thinking like this:

If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two impostors just the same”

We were a goal or a silly decision from going out even though we were outstanding tonight, we need to sit back and enjoy this, not turn on this team on the drop of a hat, after any loss, we are far superior to any team we have had in last 30 years

speak for yourself
You are a f****** disgrace Captain!
220px-Arthur_Lowe.jpg

"Two years ago, at Camp Nou, the improbable happened, and I came out crying from the stadium. It was practically the end of my trajectory at the PSG. Today, on the same stage, it happened again the unlikely, but today I come out crying for joy... +"

Dele has just been on instagram live.

Sissoko, Lamela and Son playing Uno. Gazzaniga has a new haircut. Vorm is ill. Alderweireld was on his own. Walker-Peters was sitting next to Winks. Kane was just looking at Fortnite videos on his phone and Dier was looking moody as fuck.

Good times.

From Pochettino's presser tonight...
"I also want to say that Daniel Levy should be so happy. I want to congratulate him. He's putting in a massive effort, trying to deliver and finish the stadium. Sometimes it's easy to get the praise, the coaching staff, the players and the fans but I think he, and all the board, deserve massive congratulations because they're putting in a massive effort, building what is for me one of the best stadiums in the world. I think I want to congratulate him and this achievement, he is a big part of it and he deserves massive recognition for that."

We've just qualified for the last 16 of the CL with a fantastic effort in Barca ... and you're "disappointed" ... see how that doesn't really add up?

CELEBRATE ..... Come on you know you want to .......
Look Spud and the bandwagon. I am indeed celebrating our success tonight. I said the team played really well.
I was just a bit disappointed with Winksy tonight. That's all. Sheesh!

You fucking Sissoko boys crack me up. Did neither of you notice how much better we were when Sissoko was removed from the midfield?

How the fuck you watch performances like that from the likes of Eriksen, Alli, and Winks (a kid who’s played about 250 games less than Sissoko but held our midfield together and saw more ball than anyone on the pitch) and somehow stil have to make it all about fucking Sissoko?

How about giving Winks a “special mention” iz futbal iz futbal ?

You spelled “I’ve been horribly, awfully, embarrassingly wrong and can’t admit it” wrong...

Back
Top Bottom