We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

From Pochettino's presser tonight...
"I also want to say that Daniel Levy should be so happy. I want to congratulate him. He's putting in a massive effort, trying to deliver and finish the stadium. Sometimes it's easy to get the praise, the coaching staff, the players and the fans but I think he, and all the board, deserve massive congratulations because they're putting in a massive effort, building what is for me one of the best stadiums in the world. I think I want to congratulate him and this achievement, he is a big part of it and he deserves massive recognition for that."
He just won't stop with these ultimatums, will he?

The minder too?
Sissoko?
They all speak French?
giphy.gif

It was probably a piss test, I mean I'd test Sissoko's piss if I was UEFA after the way he's been playing :wanyama:

Dele has just been on instagram live.

Sissoko, Lamela and Son playing Uno. Gazzaniga has a new haircut. Vorm is ill. Alderweireld was on his own. Walker-Peters was sitting next to Winks. Kane was just looking at Fortnite videos on his phone and Dier was looking moody as fuck.

Good times.
I suspect that Harry is spending too much time playing computer games.

Were you at the Boro Boxing Day game too all those years ago? Shite
Don't think game I'm talking about was boxing day, was the 02/03 season , I would of been about 11, I remember Massimo Maccarone and Geremi scored, and thinking this is the worst tottenham game I've ever been to, only for us to go one better on the last game of the season and lose 4-0 at home to Blackburn.:pochrolleyes:

Don't think game I'm talking about was boxing day, was the 02/03 season , I would of been about 11, I remember Massimo Maccarone and Geremi scored, and thinking this is the worst tottenham game I've ever been to, only for us to go one better on the last game of the season and lose 4-0 at home to Blackburn.:pochrolleyes:

Apologies was my 18th birthday 13th Sept 1998 not Boxing Day as was a surprise, also a miserable 3-0 and one of worst, yeah you were too young for that debacle, so it’s good you got to experience same 5 years after!!

It’s crazy how far we have ascended as a side since those dark days

Apologies was my 18th birthday 13th Sept 1998 not Boxing Day as was a surprise, also a miserable 3-0 and one of worst, yeah you were too young for that debacle, so it’s good you got to experience same 5 years after!!

It’s crazy how far we have ascended as a side since those dark days

10 years later we lifted a trophy.
10 years after that we hold Barcelona to a draw at the Nou Camp.

Amazing!

Back
Top Bottom