van Persie

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also forgot to mention RVP's ridiculous "definitely NOT a Nazi salute" celebration. I don't care what he was TRYING to do. When was any type of celebration that looks remarkably like THAT ever a good idea?

Robin Van Persie is one of the top 5 strikers in the world, if Spurs could get him, it would improve us and fuck them. Hell yes, I'd take him.

I seem to remember they did something like that to us once and it worked out pretty well for them.

buy him.

secretly replace his knee cartilidge with bubble wrap under guise of medical.

allow sale to fall through.

watch knees explode next time he runs, accompanied by an entertaining slight popping noise with each movement.

:ledleylick:

Funkapuss said:
Robin Van Persie is one of the top 5 strikers in the world, if Spurs could get him, it would improve us and fuck them. Hell yes, I'd take him.

I seem to remember they did something like that to us once and it worked out pretty well for them.

I'm out like Paydro before I sick up.

'Robin Van Persie has scored or assisted 40 Premier League goals in 2011, more than Bolton, Stoke and Wigan have scored in total'

That is fucking incredible if true

this thread hurts my eyes

can one of the mods please make it fucking disappear or atleast move it out the fucking Tottenham section

it's fucking dispicable wanking over the scum captain you cunts

Wouldn't want him. Would rather somebody do this him.

tumblr_ll22toTJ6S1qj73e2o1_250.gif

I cannot STAND RVP. This is the worst suggestion I have heard on these boards and that's a bold statement. He has the smuggest most punchiest face I have ever seen.

A few years back at an NLD I remember he was about to take a free kick and this guy who sat a few rows in front of me in the shelf just jumped the advertising barrier and tried to get to him, he got tackled by about 6 stewards pretty much straight away though. I'd have loved it if he'd got to him (as long as he didn't throw a girly punch like that guy that went for Lampard)

so you just went looking for the dirtiest thread in the whole Tottenham forum and decided to bump it

I'd rather rape a koala bear then stick my knob in a fire ant hill

Back
Top Bottom