van Persie

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know what the answer will be to this question from many people but just out of interest imagine this situation:

We finished 2/3 and look like we could compete for the title next season
Woolwich finish outside the top 4 and look to be imploding
van Persie decides not to sign a new contract
Spurs do a deal to bring him to Spurs making him the talisman striker we desperately need who could be the final piece of the puzzle.

You happy or not?

glad I'm not the only one. Their captain and best player leaves them on a free and goes to their local rivals to win the title......got a bit of poetic justice about it really.

It reminds of that old school conundrum

Would you shag (eat her out, the whole caboodle) Jessica Alba if she was covered in Anne Widdicombe's shit and you weren't allowed to clean it off? It's a similar concept with RVP.

Thelonious Filth said:
It reminds of that old school conundrum

Would you shag (eat her out, the whole caboodle) Jessica Alba if she was covered in Anne Widdicombe's shit and you weren't allowed to clean it off? It's a similar concept with RVP.

I don't see the conundrum. The answer should be YES immediately, although might as well forget that Alba bird and just use the lovely Anne instead.

There would have been a time that I would have puked at my mouth at the thought. Football has changed. We've signed Adebayor and Gallas and have a manager who could care less about our traditions.

My answer is I could truly not give a flying fuck anymore. The shirt is all that matters, and cunt in it is nothing more than a mercenary.

It's sort of bragging rights when a player leaves and goes to your rivals so the 'traditions' thing doesn't necessarily make it undesirable. Having said that I would prefer not to have our success tainted with all the "you became Woolwich to do well" shit all the scum would endlessly regurgitate.

not happy in the slightest - Campbell was a cunt for what he did - not because he done it to us, so i wouldn't be happy signing a player who was prepared to shit on his club in that way - whether it meant getting one over on the Scum down the road or not.

plus he gave loads of money to a woman who accused him of rape - wh-wh-wh-why would you do that ??

Absolutely fucking not. Dunno whether it's just me being old fashioned but I could never support that cunt, I would never boo anyone that's playing for Spurs but I could never support him or clap when they said his name when the team is read out etc.

To be honest Gallas still doesn't sit well with me either, even aside from the Woolwich/ Chelsea connection, there's just something cunty about his face (this might have been re-ignited by that picture with him and Pires and that stupid fucking dinosaur). For some reason I don't have the same sort of hate for Adebayor, think it's partly because he redeemed himself with that celebration and partly because he actually seems like less of a bellend than other Woolwich/ ex-Woolwich players. Do think he needs to stop getting our players doing wanky dances when they score though.

Paydro said:
I AINT READING THIS FUCKING CUNTY THREAD

VAN PERSIE IS A BITCH AND A CUNT AND A BITCH

END OFF.

My man.

Hate RVP with a passion. Could care less that Gallas is injured. He's not Tottenham. Not much likable about that guy - unlike Adebayor who is quite likable (for now), entertaining, plays our type of football, and stomped Robin's cunty face. If Adebayor is willing to come to terms with the club I will instantly become a fan. I can't even speak RVP's name without the bile churning in my stomach.

Smolik said:
Absolutely fucking not. Dunno whether it's just me being old fashioned but I could never support that cunt, I would never boo anyone that's playing for Spurs but I could never support him or clap when they said his name when the team is read out etc.

To be honest Gallas still doesn't sit well with me either, even aside from the a***nal/ Chelsea connection, there's just something cunty about his face (this might have been re-ignited by that picture with him and Pires and that stupid fucking dinosaur). For some reason I don't have the same sort of hate for Adebayor, think it's partly because he redeemed himself with that celebration and partly because he actually seems like less of a bellend than other a***nal/ ex-Woolwich players. Do think he needs to stop getting our players doing wanky dances when they score though.

__Yeah_that___emoticon_by_dash1988.gif

Back
Top Bottom