UCL - Red Star (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Idk if its funny or sad, but all these lineups that people put out with Foyth or GLC or Sess in them are killing me. Its fucking Poch. This is what it will be. This is all you get folks. These are the 14 players you are allowed to pick a starting 11 from.

Paulo
Serge-Toby-Jan or Dav -Rose orDavies
Sissoko-Ndombele
Eriksen-Dele-Son
Kane

-or-

Paulo
Serge-Toby-Jan orDav-Rose or Davies
Winks
Sissoko-Ndombele
Eriksen or Dele
Kane-Son

Idk if its funny or sad, but all these lineups that people put out with Foyth or GLC or Sess in them are killing me. Its fucking Poch. This is what it will be. This is all you get folks. These are the 14 players you are allowed to pick a starting 11 from.

Paulo
Sissoko-Ndombele
Eriksen-Dele-Son
Kane

-or-

Paulo
Winks
Sissoko-Ndombele
Eriksen or Dele
Kane-Son

With all due respect, people are posting line ups of what THEY would like to see, not necessarily what they expect Poch will produce.

So go away, scooby moo.

No Lamela is unfortunate. Aurier not traveling is interesting, I wonder if that means Foyth will get the nod. I know it will happen already but it just pains me Danny Rose will start tomorrow. What I'd roll...

Foyth-Toby-Sanchez-Davies
---Ndombele-Dier-Winks---
----Lo Celso-Kane-Dele------

Dier in there to help when defending. Winks to play in a more box to box role and then Ndombele playing more forward and playing passes on the counter.

I'd start Son but I'm worried about him mentally after the injury, so Lo Cleso starts and we continue to round Dele into form.

That's a solid defensive team with two players who can pass and dribble the ball up the pitch in the midfield, and some creative players up top.

Harry travels so he presumably plays..... In turn opening up our attacking options a bit more.... Son, Lucas, Dele, GLC.

Paulo
Sissoko-Ndombele
Eriksen-Dele-Son
Kane

-or-

Paulo
Winks
Sissoko-Ndombele
Eriksen or Dele
Kane-Son

Aurier not travelling you dope. So yes Foyth is in.

Poch is being funny today

Commited? Maybe. But it’s a difference between commitment and performance and Eriksen’s performance has dropped drastically. However, I do not expect Poch to say that Eriksen is shit or in poor form, he has never trashed a player in public.

I mean, he's not really going to go out there and throw Christian under the bus to the media. That said, the fact that he keeps trotting him out there for full games suggests he is happy with the performance. So... that's not great.

Commited? Maybe. But it’s a difference between commitment and performance and Eriksen’s performance has dropped drastically. However, I do not expect Poch to say that Eriksen is shit or in poor form, he has never trashed a player in public.
Except Janssen if you coun't "he is not in my plans". Or the "We are not a charity" comments regarding Wanyama (who he played in the next game btw). Or dunking on Nkoudou in his book.

iP1Cj0T.jpg

Sterling work Chief..

Back
Top Bottom